All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel French Skillets, Set of 2
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Special Offer: When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through December 31, 2018, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Enter Online
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
Handsome brushed stainless-steel exteriors add style and durability to All-Clad's innovative d5 Brushed Stainless Steel line, featuring patented heating technology for consistently perfect results. Modeled after classic French skillets, this set of multi-tasking pans with rounded sides and a large surface area will become your favorite for frying, sautéing and even baking tarte tatin.
- Set includes 7" and 9" skillets for frying and sautéing most foods.
- Constructed with five bonded metal layers that each serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Durable magnetic stainless-steel exterior with a gleaming polished finish.
- Stainless-steel interior sears and browns food beautifully and is easy to clean.
- High rounded sides simplify turning and flipping of foods while containing splatters.
- Stay-cool stick handles with finger guards give you balance and control.
- Pan sizes are etched on base for quick identification.
- Ideal for use on any kind of cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 7" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 9 oz.
- Large: 9" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JeffIA from Fantastic pans for sauce and eggs I finally jumped in. I purchased 7 pans including these Skillets. My only concern was sticking and clean up. HA! These are amazing. No sticking. Clean up with simple. I can't believe I've waited this long to make the purchase.Date published: 2014-08-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Cook24 from Great Deal for a Great Set Awesome skillets - easy to use and clean. All-Clad is definitely the way to go.Date published: 2014-01-20