All-Clad d5 10-Piece Cookware Set & 4-Piece Essential Bakeware Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Handsome brushed stainless-steel exteriors add style and durability to All-Clad's innovative d5 cookware, which features patented heating technology for consistently perfect results. This dishwasher-safe set is a superb choice for experienced cooks, with pots and pans for everyday cooking as well as specialized pieces for more elaborate recipes. The four-piece bakeware set features three-layer bonded construction – a conductive aluminum core with an 18/10 stainless-steel interior and stainless-steel exterior – for even heat and long-lasting, warp-resistant performance.
10-Piece All-Clad d5 Set:
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct heat and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Durable magnetic stainless-steel exterior with brushed finish.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Handcrafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
10-Piece All-Clad d5 Cookware Set includes:
- 8" and 10" fry pans.
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 4-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
4-Piece Tri-Ply Baking Set:
- Three-layer bonded construction features conductive aluminum core sandwiched between two layers of 18/10 stainless steel for even heating and warp-resistance.
- Baking sheet, baker and jelly roll pan can all be used with all types of utensils.
- Cooling rack features professional-style lattice design, allowing more air to circulate while keeping food from falling through.
- Cooling rack is made of heavy steel with PFOA-free nonstick coating.
4-Piece Bakeware Set includes:
- 14" x 17" baking sheet
- 8" sq. baker
- 12" x 15" jelly roll pan
- 11" x 14" cooling rack
- Dimensions & More Info
10-piece All Clad d5 cookware set:
- 8" Fry Pan: 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 13 oz.
- 10" Fry Pan: 2" high; 2 lb. 10 oz.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 6" diam., 4 1/4" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 4-Qt. Saucepan: 8" diam., 4 3/4" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- 4-Qt. Sauté Pan: 10" diam., 3 1/4" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- 8-Qt. Stockpot: 10 1/2" diam., 5 1/4" high; 7 lb. with lid.
- Handcrafted in USA.
4-piece bakeware set:
- Baking Sheet: 14" x 17" x 1" high; 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Baker: 8" sq., 2" high; 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Jelly Roll Pan: 12" x 15" x 1" high; 3 lb.
- Cooling Rack: 11 1/2" x 16 3/4" x 1/2" high; 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Baking sheet, baker and jelly roll pan are made in USA.
- Cooling rack is made in China.
- Use & Care
10-piece All Clad d5 cookware set:
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
4-piece triply bakeware set:
- Baking sheet, baker and jelly roll pan are oven safe to 600°F.
- Cooling rack is oven safe to 445°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- For the nonstick cooling rack, use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Baking sheet, baker and jelly roll pan are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash cooling rack.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.