All-Clad d3 Compact Stainless-Steel 7-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Special Offer: When you spend $500 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools or Electrics) through December 31, 2018, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Enter Online
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
Ideally suited to cooks of all skill levels, All-Clad's Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Compact cookware pairs classic style with modern practicality. With flared edges that ensure accurate, drip-free pouring, these pieces feature stainless-steel handles that are ergonomically designed for comfort. This set includes all the essential pots and pans home chefs need to create a variety of delicious dishes.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- Cleverly designed to nest, allowing storage in small spaces.
- Bonded-metal construction ensures fast, even heating.
- Stainless-steel cooking surfaces provide superior stick resistance and won't react with food.
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Interchangeable lid offers versatility.
- 5-qt. stockpot lid fits 10 1/2" skillet.
- Capacity etched on base of each piece for quick identification.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in the USA.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 10 1/2" skillet
- 3-qt. saucepan with lid
- 4 1/2-qt. sear and roast pan with lid
- 5-qt. stockpot with lid
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" Skillet: 10 1/2" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 6 oz.
- 3-Qt. Saucepan: 8 3/4" diam., 4" high; 3 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- 4 1/2-Qt. Sear and Roast Pan: 13" diam., 2 1/2" high; 5 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 5-Qt. Stockpot: 11 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 4 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 600°F.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with nylon scrubbing pad and fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.