All-Clad d3 Armor Sauté Pan
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
All-Clad’s easy-release Armor cookware features an innovative bonded matrix on its stainless-steel cooking surfaces that reduces sticking without compromising tri-ply's exceptional searing and browning capabilities. This sauté pan is designed with a large surface area and tall, straight sides to brown or sear, then deglaze – all in one pan. The lid locks in moisture and heat for slow braising and simmering on the stovetop or in the oven.
- 3-qt. cap.
- Use for everything from sautéing, searing and braising to sauce-making and deep-frying.
- Three-layers of bonded metal ensure fast, even heating.
- Revited matrix on 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface browns foods beautifully while providing natural stick resistance.
- Aluminum core conducts and sustains heat.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and easy cleaning.
- Handcrafted in USA with materials from USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- 12" diam., 4 1/2" high (5 1/2" with lid); 22" long including handles.
- 3-qt. cap.
- 5 lb. with lid.
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handle stays cool on the cooktop.
- Pan size etched on base.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Designed for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
All-Clad d3 Armor Sauté Pan
|All-Clad d3 Armor Saute Pan, 3-Qt.||No Longer Available|