All-Clad Copper Core 33-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through March 25. Learn More
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Print Coupon
Elite chefs depend on All-Clad's Copper Core cookware because of its superb responsiveness to heat, essential for making reductions and sauces. This set is a superb choice for experienced cooks, with pots and pans for everyday cooking as well as specialized pieces for more elaborate recipes.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Set includes two Thomas Keller cookbooks - Ad Hoc and The French Laundry.
- Please note items ship separately and may arrive in multiple boxes at different times.
33-Piece set includes:
- 8", 10" and 12" fry pans
- 2-qt. saucepan with porcelain double-boiler insert and lid
- 2-qt. saucier with lid
- 3-qt. sauté pan with domed lid
- 3-qt. universal pan
- 4-qt. saucepan with lid
- 4-qt. chicken fryer with screen
- 4-qt. soup pot with ladle and lid
- 5 1/2-qt. Dutch oven with lid
- 6-qt. sauté pan with lid
- 7-qt. pasta pentola with insert and lid
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid
- 14" diam. stir-fry pan
- Large flared roaster with flat rack
- The French Laundry cookbook, by chef Thomas Keller
- Ad Hoc cookbook, by chef Thomas Keller
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 8" diam., 2" high; 3 lb.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 4 lb.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12" diam., 2 1/4" high; 5 lb.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 6" diam., 4 1/4" high; 4 lb. with lid with porcelain double boiler insert; insert: 1 1/2-qt. cap.
- 2-Qt. Saucier: 8 3/4" diam., 4 1/4" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Sauté Pan with Domed Lid: 11 1/4" diam., 5 3/4" high with lid; 5 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Universal Pan: 11 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high; 5 lb. 6 oz. with lid
- 4-Qt. Saucepan: 8" diam., 4 3/4" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- 4-Qt. Soup Pot: 8" diam., 5" high; 4 lb. 12 oz. with lid; ladle: 14 1/2" long.
- 4-Qt. Chicken Fryer: 11 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high; with 13" diam. screen; 7 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 5 1/2-Qt. Dutch Oven: 10 1/2" diam., 4" high; 7 lb. with lid.
- 6-Qt. Sauté Pan: 13 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 7 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 7-Qt. Pasta Pentola: 8 1/2" diam., 7 3/4" high; 10 lb. with lid and insert; insert: 8 1/4" diam., 8 3/4" high; 5 lb.
- 8-Qt. Stockpot: 10 1/2" diam., 5 1/4" high; 9 lb. with lid.
- 14" Stir-Fry Pan: 14" diam., 4 1/4" high; 5 1/2-qt. cap.; 8 lb. 8 oz.
- Large Flared Roaster with Flat Rack: 16 3/4" x 13 3/4" x 2 1/2" high overall; 5 lb. 4 oz.
- Handcrafted in USA.
- The French Laundry, by chef Thomas Keller: Hardcover, 336 pages.
- Ad Hoc, by chef Thomas Keller: Hardover, 360 pages.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
- If desired, the exterior copper ring can be cleaned with a copper polish.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Williams Sonoma Olivewood Spoons, Set of 4
All-Clad Cook Serve Stainless-Steel Tools, Set of 6
Set of 6
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gene from Fantastic cookware I will start off saying that I have owned All Clad pots and pans for over 25 years, I am a huge fan of quality in all cookware, knives and appliances. I upgraded to a complete set of Copper Core including this 33 piece set and a few other pans, I already owned a few Copper Xore pots and pans. I am so happy with this new set, even better than my old All Clad. Have converted many chef friends into All Clad users, they all love the products as well.Date published: 2017-03-04