All-Clad Copper Core 15-Piece Cookware Set
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Special Offer: When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through December 31, 2018, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Enter Online
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
Let your expertise shine and feel inspired with this All-Clad Copper Core Stainless-Steel 15-Piece Cookware Set. Designed for professional use, Copper Core features 5-ply construction with a copper center, which transfers heat and spreads it quickly, evenly, and precisely throughout the cookware, all the way to the rim. The super-responsive cookware works well for recipes that require precise temperature control, such as delicate sauces.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- 5-ply bonded construction with stainless steel, aluminum, and a thick copper core for even heating, warp-free strength, and reliable responsiveness.
- Copper Core’s 18/10 stainless-steel interior offers a highly polished cooking surface with a starburst finish for superior stick resistance, easy maintenance, and non-reactivity with food to preserve true flavor.
- Permanently attached with stainless-steel rivets, the cookware’s stainless-steel handles offer a heat choke to reduce heat transfer, a bolster for added control, and a comfortable contour that caters to a chef’s underhand grip; flared edges for drip-free pouring.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F
- Optimized for induction
- Capacity etched on base
- Limited lifetime warranty; made in the USA
- 15-piece cookware set includes 10-inch and 12-inch fry pans, 2-quart and 4-quart covered saucepans, 3-quart and 6-quart covered sauté pans, 5 1/2-quart covered Dutch oven and 7-quart covered stockpot with pasta insert.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 4 lb.
- 12" fry pan: 12" diam., 2 1/4" high; 5 lb.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 6" diam., 4 1/4" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 4 3/4" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 10 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- 6-qt. sauté pan: 13 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 7 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 5 1/2-qt. Dutch oven: 10 1/2" diam., 4" high; 7 lb. with lid.
- 7-qt. tall stockpot: 8 1/2" diam., 7 1/4" high; 7 lb. with lid.
- Pasta insert: 8 1/4" diam., 8 3/4" high; 5 lb.
- Model ##600877 SS 15-piece cookware set.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
- If desired, the exterior copper ring can be cleaned with a copper polish.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Tandoori Style Halibut Recipe
Prepare the yogurt marinade
In a shallow glass or ceramic dish just large enough to hold the halibut fillets in a single layer, stir together the yogurt, lemon juice, ginger, onion, garlic, cumin, turmeric, coriander, allspice, cayenne and salt. Add the halibut to the marinade and turn to coat.
Cook the fish
Meanwhile, prepare a medium-hot fire in a grill and oil the grill rack. Or, preheat a broiler.
Remove the halibut from the marinade, discarding the marinade. Place the halibut on the grill rack, or put the fish on a baking sheet and place under the broiler. Cook, turning once, until opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes total. Spoon the rice onto 4 plates, top with the halibut and serve immediately. Serves 4.
Adapted from Williams Sonoma Food Made Fast Series, Weeknight, by Melanie Barnard (Oxmoor House, 2006).
You May Also Need
Bar Keepers Friend
Rated 5 out of 5 by Angie from Amazing cookware After owning several different brands of cookware we decided to take the splurge & go with the AllClad. So very happy with our purchase. We chose the copper core 15pc set. I use & love every single piece. We have owned our set almost 8 years now & would never purchase any other brand. I love the weight, it gives a solid cooking surface. However, it’s not too heavy for anyone to use. We added a set of the copper core nonstick pans to our set too. My husband & I are both extremely happy with this productDate published: 2017-11-29Rated 5 out of 5 by RBnMB from Great Customer Service from All-Clad I very recently bought this set and wanted to add an item that is not sold separately. I contacted All-Clad and they were fantastic and worked with me to get what I needed (wanted). I have heard a few not-so-great things about All-Clad's customer service so I wanted to be sure to share my experience. The pans themselves are obviously fantastic in so many ways, but this interaction with All-Clad made me quite happy with my purchase. And William Sonoma has always been a pleasure to purchase from. Happy cooking!Date published: 2015-09-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Jannifer from Great Cookware I purchased this set over a year ago, use at least one pan a day. They all cook with great heat distribution. Bar Keeper's Friend is a must to keep them looking like new (easy to use.) I still say outloud on a weekly basis "I love my pans" and have no regrets having paid the price, they are worth every penny spent. High grade stainless steel with nothing flaking off into the food, even distribution of heat for cooking and beautiful.Date published: 2015-07-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Bill494 from Worth every penny These pots and pans make cooking even more fun. Their weight and construction seem amazing.Date published: 2015-04-03Rated 5 out of 5 by PeatMoss from Never Buy Another Set of Cookware! The 15-piece All Clad Copper Core Cookware is the perfect starter set for the serious cook. I purchased this set over a year ago and it still looks brand new. Each piece is visually appealing and clean up is a breeze; especially when using Bar Keeper's Friend. In terms of performance, the copper core center allows for even cooking with no hot spots. Remember to heat the pan first then add oil to prevent foods from sticking. I'll NEVER need to purchase another set of cookware. Make the investment.Date published: 2013-07-27Rated 5 out of 5 by tennisfool from Great Pots As a first time user of All clad, but a long time cook as well as an R.D. I spent a lot of time researching the best pots to buy. I am very satisfied with the products made using these pots. I have an induction cook top and every pot/pan I have used has cooked quickly and evenly. This clean up is also easy and not difficult at all.Date published: 2013-01-24