All-Clad Copper Core Double Boiler, 1 1/2-Qt.
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Whether the task is melting chocolate, cooking custard or preparing hollandaise sauce, this commercial-quality double boiler will help ensure successful results. Combining the superb heat-conducting properties of copper with the beauty and easy care of stainless steel, it's fitted with a porcelain insert that transfers heat slowly and gently.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time; maximum temperature control; and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- The covered saucepan can also be used on its own to warm up soups, sauces and vegetables.
- Stainless-steel lid.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Handcrafted in USA of American materials.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 3/4" diam., 9" high.
- Saucepan: 2-qt. cap.
- Insert: 1 1/2-qt. cap.
- 6 lb. 6 oz. with lid and insert.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
- If desired, the exterior copper ring can be cleaned with a copper polish.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Bar Keepers Friend
Rated 1 out of 5 by TEF3 from NOT AS DEPICTED The lid DOES NOT fit the top. The lid only fits the bottom.Date published: 2019-02-22Rated 4 out of 5 by Steven from Picture is incorrect, but good, quality set Just a word of caution, the picture no longer represents the actual product. The accompanying 2 qt. copper core saucepan no longer has the opposing "helper handle" or loop handle; it's just like a regular 2 qt saucepan. AC appears to have made this change about two years ago. The helper handle would be convenient since the ceramic insert is heavy and of good quality. It's a good, solid set, but be careful with the insert as it cannot be purchased separately if broken.Date published: 2017-02-25