All-Clad C4 Copper 5-Piece Cookware Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A must-have assortment of everyday kitchen favorites, the All-Clad C4 Copper 5 Piece Set proves useful for frying, sautéing, searing, boiling, simmering and more. Designed with discerning chefs in mind, All-Clad C4 Copper cookware bonds alternating layers of 100% pure copper with durable stainless steel for precise heating, consistently even results, and superior surface recovery. Its four-ply construction, which extends all the way to the rim, includes a stainless-steel cooking surface (great for searing) and two copper layers that help ensure rapid heat conductivity and responsiveness. All-Clad C4 Copper cookware also includes flared edges for drip-free pouring and riveted stainless-steel handles with a heat-reducing cutout. Made in the USA, All-Clad C4 Copper four-ply cookware with its gleaming copper exterior provides strength, exceptional culinary performance and stunning good looks. This set includes an 8" Fry Pan, a 2-Qt. Covered Saucepan and a 3-Qt. Covered Sauté Pan.
- Four-ply bonded copper stainless cookware provides absolute precision and consistent, even results.
- Four alternating layers of 100% pure copper and durable stainless steel.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface is great for searing and maintaining purity of flavors.
- Gleaming 1mm-gauge copper exterior lends beauty and functionality – it ensures rapid heat conductivity and responsiveness.
- Flared edges for drip-free pouring.
- Riveted, contoured handle for a secure hold when carrying.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 600°F.
- Made in USA.
- 8" fry pan
- 2-qt. covered saucepan
- 3-qt. covered sauté pan
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 8 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high; 2 lb.
- 2-Qt. Covered Saucepan: 6 3/4" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2-qt. cap.; 2 lb. 8 oz.
- 3-Qt. Covered Sauté Pan: 11 1/4" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3-qt. cap.; 4 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven and broiler safe up to 600°F.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Walter from c4 is beautiful stuff Its a beautiful product. I'm a little skeptical that its any better than the copper core line. I thought it was implied that it was solid copper layers except for the lining, but its not. If you add a thin veneer of copper to the outside of a copper core product c4 is what you have. There's a second, inner lining of steel in the c4. How thick that lining is makes a difference. To my mind this c4 product is just an answer to the market of folks who want to see a beautiful copper exterior.Date published: 2018-12-13