All-Clad 5-Level Electric Indoor Grill with AutoSense™
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This countertop electric grill from All-Clad employs automatic sensor technology to detect the thickness of your food and adapt the temperature and cooking time accordingly. Choose from six pre-programmed cooking modes for the most popular grilled foods, or use the Frozen setting to defrost and grill ingredients straight from the freezer. An indicator light and beep signal when food is cooked to rare, medium or well-done. A manual mode with five temperature levels lets you fine-tune results even further.
- Innovative countertop grill utilizes All-Clad's AutoSense™ technology for foolproof results.
- Choose from six preset cooking programs – Burger, Chicken, Pork, Sandwich, Beef and Fish – plus a Frozen function for automatic defrosting and grilling with the push of a button.
- Flashing lights and audible beeps indicate Preheat, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium-Well or Well-Done.
- Custom Temp manual mode offers five temperature settings (250°F, 375°F, 450°F and 525°F).
- Nonstick die-cast aluminum grill plates direct fat and oil into a drip tray for healthier results with minimal mess.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #PG710850.
- 13 1/4" x 9" x 14 1/2" high.
- 15 lb. 3 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable nonstick grilling plates and drip tray are dishwasher safe.
- To cleaning the exterior of the grill, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Lynn 123 from Worked great until it died We’ve had this grill almost 2 years, no issues but tonight it just quit- in the middle of cooking turkey burgers. No issues with our outlets, hoping All-Clad customer service can help.Date published: 2019-10-08Rated 5 out of 5 by LickyStevie from Very pleased! The grill is a quality product. It makes cooking effortless. I am surprised at how easy cleanup is. The nonstick grilling surfaces remove easily and rinse clean. I am happy I purchased!Date published: 2019-08-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Steph from Best Grill ever I bought this grill when it first come out, and I absolutely love it. Once it preheats all you need to do is listen for the appropriate tone and the light associated with the doneness level, and your food is cook to perfection, at exactly how you like it. You can cook well done and medium rare at the same time, just listen for the tone and check the color of the light. It’s easy to clean, the grill plates go into the dishwasher, there’s no splatter and the removable drip tray catches the fat.Date published: 2019-07-10Rated 5 out of 5 by JKIT from Best electric grill Great Appliance. Just got this a week ago and have already cooked steak, boneless chicken, chicken thighs, vegetables and burgers and all were cooked to perfection. So easy to use and clean. No splatter like other counter top grills. Being in the Kitchen design business i will be definitely be recommending this to my clients as a must buy counter top item. I also see this as a perfect college dorm must have. Just wish i Had bought the XL version. Great appliance All-CLAD.Date published: 2019-02-27Rated 5 out of 5 by gracie from Great Grill We bought this grill for Christmas, and we absolutely love it, it cooks evenly. Does a great job cooking bacon, and grilled sandwiches are the best. Super easy clean up. Would highly recommend this product.Date published: 2019-02-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Shecooks from Cooks to perfection!!!!! Happy with purchase....The allclad is not to big so doesnt require to much space..The quality of the cooking is pretty amazing....its worth it!!!Date published: 2019-01-06
How to remove grill plates for washingHi Lena, There is a latch on the left side of the grill that you need to release in order to remove the plates for cleaning.Date published: 2019-06-23
1. can it open flat as a bbq grill? 2. does it have FlexPress System like a panini press?Hi Kathy, Sorry, this indoor grill doesn't open up flat like a bbq grill and because it doesn't allow for that function, it doesn't have the FlexPress System. The unique feature of this grill is the AutoSense™ technology which detects the food thickness to adjust the cooking time accordingly, taking out all of the guesswork. It also features cooking indicator lights and audible beep to signify the level of doneness (rare, medium, well done) or the temperature reached (250F°, 375°F, 450°F, 525°F).Date published: 2019-03-15