All Clad Aluminum 4-Qt. Slow Cooker with Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Slow Cooker Cookbook
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Great for smaller households, All-Clad’s compact cooker lets you prepare everything from slow-simmered chili to fork-tender pot roasts—without spending hours in the kitchen. Use the nonstick cast-aluminum insert on the stovetop to brown ingredients before transferring it to the base for slow cooking. Afterward, the handsome insert goes right to the table for serving. To inspire you, we've paired the slow cooker with The Slow Cooker Cookbook, with 25 easy-to-follow recipes from our Williams-Sonoma Test Kitchen.
- Fully programmable cooker has an easy-to-read digital display.
- Large buttons on the control panel are ergonomically designed.
- Countdown timer with 3 temperature settings: High, Low & Keep Warm.
- 4-qt. nonstick aluminum insert goes from stovetop to slow cooker to table.
- Use insert on its own to cook and serve a variety of one-pot dishes.
- Insert is ideal for use with gas and electric cooktops, but is not induction compatible.
- Automatically keeps foods warm until serving time.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles; insert has integrated handles with stay-cool silicone wraps.
- Glass lid has a soft-grip silicone handle that stays cool to the touch.
- The Slow Cooker Cookbook includes 20 recipes, with full-color photographs and step-by-step instructions.
- Hardcover cookbook, 56 pages.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 4-qt. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable insert and lid are dishwasher safe.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by bunnie9 from a real letdown I purchased this slow cooker with high expectations. The first few times I used it - seemed to be okay. Now makes popping noises, the insert scores/scratches very easily and I am getting a terrible metallic or bitter taste in the last few dishes I made. Last week it shut off in the middle of the programmed cycle. I did not use this for a while so it is too late to return. I have purchased a number of outstanding products from Williams Sonoma over the years but this is not one of them.Date published: 2018-04-05