Alexander Counter Stool
Minimalist lines showcase this stool's exceptional crafting, from the precisely mitered joints to the smooth, leather-wrapped seat. Four exposed brass tacks accent the back rest, lending the design understated industrial chic.
- 17.25"W x 18.25"D x 34"H
- Crafted from solid wood, engineered wood and select veneers.
- Finished in rich walnut brown.
- Seat is wrapped with smooth leather in Acorn brown.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Leather is a natural product, and both texture and color will vary slightly from hide to hide.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 17.25"W x 18.25"D x 34"H
- Seat height: 24"
- Seat width: 17"
- Seat depth: 17"
- Legs: 1.75" sq.
- Stretcher (foot rest) height at front: 4.25"
- Weight capacity: 200 lb.
- Product weight: 20 lb. 8 oz.
- Made from solid, kiln-dried rubberwood, engineered wood and select veneers with a dark brown finish.
- Crafted by hand with mortise-and-tenon joinery reinforced with double dowels.
- Made in Vietnam.
Use & Care
- Clean with a soft dry or slightly damp cloth; dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives as they will damage the finish.
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened in distilled water (not tap water). If spill penetrates leather, use lukewarm distilled water and a soft white cloth to massage stain and surrounding area. Blot with a dry cloth and allow leather to air dry.
- Most surface scratches will fade over time if you rub them with your fingertips. Friction and heat from rubbing helps to redistribute wax in surrounding areas to cover the scratch. Not all scratches have the same depth, and this may not work on deeper scratches.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.
Alexander Counter Stool
|Alexander Counter Stool, Walnut Leather, Acorn||No Longer Available|