Acrylic White Leather Bench
- Premier Deal
- Premier Deal
- Vendor Shipped
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Sturdy and unimposing, acrylic furnishings impart airy, modern style. Our bench pairs clear acrylic legs with a tufted leather seat plumped with foam and fiber padding for premium comfort. A trio of metal bolts on each side secure the seat while adding a striking decorative accent.
- 48.5" x 18" x 18"H.
- Base is crafted of clear acrylic.
- Expertly upholster in tufted white leather.
- Resilient foam and fiber filling provides plush, lasting comfort.
- Metal bolts provide exceptional stability and a decorative accent.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 48.5" x 18" x 18"H.
- Seat thickness: 5".
- Distance between legs: 44.5".
- Clearance under bench: 13".
- Maximum weight capacity: 200 lb.
- Produce weight: 66 lb.
- Materials from Vietnam; assembled in USA.
- Use & Care
- Clean with a soft dry or slightly damp cloth; dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh cleaners (including ammonia-based glass cleaners) and abrasives as they will damage the finish.
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened in distilled water (not tap water). If spill penetrates leather, use lukewarm distilled water and a soft white cloth to massage stain and surrounding area. Blot with a dry cloth and allow leather to air dry.
- Most surface scratches will fade over time if you rub them with your fingertips. Friction and heat from rubbing helps to redistribute wax in surrounding areas to cover the scratch. Not all scratches have the same depth, and this may not work on deeper scratches.
Composition & Construction
- Our leather upholstered products are constructed from aniline leather. Only the top 5% of hides can be made into aniline leather, making it the finest available. The full-grain or top-grain leathers are soaked in transparent nontoxic dye, with no subsequent pigmented finish coats applied. Dye penetrates the hides, letting the natural grain show through. Our ivory leather is an exception to this process; they are semi-aniline dyed, with a layer of pigment applied afterwards.
- Anilines have natural markings that vary from hide to hide. They also have color variations due to the leather’s ability to accept dyes differently in various areas of a hide. Markings and shading distinguish genuine leather from man-made materials. Appreciating shade differences among hides also means appreciating them on individual furniture pieces, because no two pieces can be produced from a single hide.
- Our leathers appeal to customers who find the natural color variations, markings and patina of pure aniline leathers unique and beautiful. They may not appeal to customers who want uniform color and surface commonly seen on less expensive leathers that are heavily corrected and pigmented.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
Items Not Eligible for Return
• Monogrammed/Personalized items
• Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
• Gift cards
• Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
• Items damaged through normal wear and tear
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.