Acorn & Squash In Maple Dressing
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Streamline holiday cooking with our savory prepared side dish. Hearty slices of yellow squash and chunks of zucchini and acorn squash are tossed with a sweet maple glaze and seasoned rosemary and a dash of salt and pepper. And prep couldn’t be easier: simply heat and serve.
- This item is vegetarian and dairy-free.
- 3 lb. (two trays; serves 8–12 total)
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The side dish ships frozen to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, place tray sin the freezer where they will keep up to 6 months.
- Keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic wrap and place the oven-safe trays directly on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes, or until a food thermometer inserted in the center reads 165°F.
- Yellow squash, acorn squash, zucchini, pure maple syrup, water, unsalted butter (cream, natural flavor), white wine vinegar (diluted with water to 10% acidity), canola oil, garlic, soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), corn starch, kosher salt, rosemary, black pepper.
Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.