Aarke Premium Carbonator, Copper
- Free Fast Shipping
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Elevate your countertop style with the Aarke sparkling water maker featuring a polished copper enclosure from head to toe. Designed in Sweden, this sleek and slim carbonator produces fizzy soda water via a simple lever mechanism. Just push the lever and hold it until you hear a buzz, then release it and unscrew the bottle. Add natural flavorings like citrus juice and syrups to create your own flavored waters and sodas.
- Makes sparkling water from tap water in seconds, an eco-friendlier and less expensive alternative to buying bottled water.
- The lever both carbonates the water and automatically releases pressure in the bottle.
- Unique safety system with three independent valves keeps water out of C02 cylinders.
- Strong, durable copper housing with an elegant polished finish.
- Drip tray catches water drips.
- Includes a 33-oz. (1-liter) PET water bottle with stainless-steel cap.
- Compatible with 60-liter C02 cylinders (sold separately).
- Requires no electricity or batteries.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" x 10" x 16 1/4" high.
- 4 lb.
- BPA free.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe clean exterior with a microfiber cloth and water.
- Hand-wash water bottle with mild detergent, preferable with a bottle brush designed for cleaning plastic bottles.
- Do not use strong detergent or abrasive cleansers.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.