Breville Smart Oven Pro with Light with Convection
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through March 25. Learn More
Breville's super-versatile countertop oven now includes a slow-cook feature, so you can simmer foods up to 10 hours at low temperatures – great for flavor-rich stews, chili and pot roasts. This Pro model also includes an automatic oven light, making it easier to check cooking progress.
- Interior light turns on at end of cooking cycle and whenever light button is pressed.
- 10 preset functions: toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat, warm, slow cook.
- Slow-cook function with Hi and Lo settings; keeps food warm at end of cycle.
- Optional convection fan cooks foods up to 30% faster.
- Includes baking and broiling trays, plus a 13" nonstick pizza pan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BOV845BSS.
- 18 1/2" x 15 3/4" x 11" high.
- 22 lb. 12 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Element IQ® automatically adjusts power of heating elements for faster, more even cooking.
- Adjustable temperature from 120°F to 450°F.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
- Magnetic auto-eject rack slides out when door is opened.
- 25W halogen light bulb is user-replaceable; does not require you to send oven to manufacturer.
- Two-hour timer with auto shutoff.
- "Frozen food" button adds cooking time to defrost then cook frozen foods.
- Temperature conversion button converts from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Compact size saves counter space.
- Easy-to-read digital display.
- Nonstick interior.
- Use & Care
- Oven must be placed at least 4" from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation. The exterior of the unit heats up while in use.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on the nonstick interior.
- Removable crumb tray, broil rack, pizza pan, and baking pan are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- Clean exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or a damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using a soft plastic scouring pad.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Goat Cheese Toast with Honey Recipe
Preheat an oven or toaster oven to 375°F.
Arrange the toasts on a small rimmed baking sheet. Spread the toast slices evenly with the goat cheese and sprinkle with the walnuts, dividing them evenly. Drizzle 1/4 tsp. of the walnut oil over each toast. Bake until the walnuts are toasted and the cheese is warm, about 5 minutes.
Transfer the toasts to plates and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle each toast with honey, then sprinkle with the thyme leaves and serve immediately. Serves 2 to 4.
Adapted from Williams Sonoma Kitchen Garden Cookbook, by Jeanne Kelley (Weldon Owen, 2013).
You May Also Like
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 4-Piece Toaster Oven Set
Toaster Oven Set
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Quarter-Sheet Roasting Set
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Quarter Sheet Pan with Baking Rack
Quarter Sheet Pan with Rack
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Non-Corrugated Quarter Sheet Pan with Rack
Quarter Sheet Pan
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Quarter Sheet, Set of 2
Quarter Sheet, Set of 2
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Non-Corrugated Quarter Sheet Pan, Set of 2
Quarter Sheet Pan
Rated 5 out of 5 by DeborahinAz from Love this oven! My son purchased this oven as a gift. Had no idea how much I needed it until I started using it. I haven't used my stove/oven since. It's perfect for toast, warming left overs and baking just about anything. I'm cooking for one and it's perfect!Date published: 2019-01-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Gdbondii from Lovely Smart Oven This is our second one replacing the older one I hope to donate to s needy person. We chose red to brighten up the kitchen which it does. Being newer it has some different options but did not lose the ones we liked.Date published: 2019-01-31Rated 1 out of 5 by vannef from Prematurely stopped functioning I purchased the product with the idea of paying for the Breville name, unfortunately the quality did not live up to the name. It prematurely stopped functioning.Date published: 2019-01-12Rated 3 out of 5 by pedirn from Great oven when it works Bought this in March. The week before Christmas the door stopped closing all the way. This meant that the bake/roast type features didn't work. Could still use for toast. However, one reason I bought it was for an extra oven for cooking Christmas dinner. Another year with only one oven. Contact Breville. They are sending a replacement which should arrive today. Hope this one lasts longer than 8 months.Date published: 2019-01-10Rated 3 out of 5 by chefcaz from has glitches after 2 years I bought this at W&S about 2 years ago and use it almost daily. It's a great toaster oven with many features however the power button has a glitch to it and you have to press it several times in order for the red power light to come on. I'm hoping that's the only issue but feel it will fully stop functioning at some point.Date published: 2018-12-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Busykitchen from We use it for everything! We have had ours for almost two years and love it! Toast/bagels, casseroles, pizza, baked chicken ... it does it all!Date published: 2018-11-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Sandisj from Our oven of choice! I bought this a year ago based on recommendations, and it was by far the best purchase I've made. I use the Smart Oven on a daily basis; it bakes better cookies than my upscale wall oven, broils and bakes meats and casseroles evenly. And it preheats and cools down quickly! There is a convection fan, but it is quieter than my built in.Date published: 2018-09-18Rated 2 out of 5 by Dmar from Failed too soon Completely dead after 18 months with no reset options and no troubleshooting options. Just a total loss. At this price we were expecting to get at least 4-5 years out of it. Williams-Sonoma usually carries the best products, but this toaster oven is a dud. Search the internet and you will find massive complaints on this. Very nice product when it worked, but not recommended because it failed too soon for the price.Date published: 2018-07-15
Which Staub or Le Creuset dutch ovens will fit in the Breville Smart Oven Pro with a lid on?Hi Alisa, The following should fit in this Breville Oven: The Le Creuset 3.5qt Essential Oven https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/le-creuset-signature-cast-iron-3-5qt-essential-oven/ Le Creuset 2.75qt Round Oven https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/le-creuset-signature-cast-iron-2-75-qt-round-dutch-oven/ Staub 4qt Round Oven https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/staub-4-quart-cast-iron-round-cocotte-promo/ Staub 2.75qt Round Oven https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/staub-round-cocotte/Date published: 2019-02-23