SodaStream Penguin Sparkling Water Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Quickly transform ordinary tap water into fresh sparkling water with this environmentally friendly soda charger. Enjoy the refreshing beverage on its own or as the base for cocktails or homemade sodas.
- Fun and easy to use: simply fill the reusable glass carafe with water, insert it into the Penguin and press the carbonating “beak.”
- Customize carbonation to impart just the right amount of fizz.
- Eco-friendly alternative to store-bought water at a fraction of the price.
- Conserves energy and resources and reduces the use of plastic bottles.
- No batteries or electricity are required.
- Includes two dishwasher-safe 20-oz. glass carafes with fizz-preserving stoppers.
- Includes one refillable CO2 cylinders (carbonates up to 60 carafes).
- Hazmat regulations prohibit shipment to HI and AK
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18" high.
- Made in Israel.
- Use & Care
- Depleted CO2 cylinders can be exchanged at your nearest Williams-Sonoma store or by visiting www.sodastreamusa.com.
- We regret that this item cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
This item usually arrives within 1 to 2 weeks.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.