Gluten-Free Pizza Dough, Set of 4
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Delicious gluten-free pizzas are a few simple steps away with our made-from-scratch dough on hand. Simply thaw and roll out the dough and add your favorite toppings—like fresh mozzarella and basil for a classic Margherita—and bake. The result is a tasty pie without delivery tips, stress or gluten.
- Four 12-oz. dough balls; 3 lb. total.
- Gluten-free, but made in a facility that uses wheat.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pizza dough ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer, where the pizza dough will keep up to 3 months frozen.
- To thaw, place frozen pizza dough round on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with plastic wrap. Transfer to the refrigerator and let the dough thaw and rise, for at least 24 hours. Once defrosted, preheat an oven to 500°F. If desired, place a baking stone in the oven to preheat. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured work surface and roll out into a 12-inch round. Add the toppings of your choice. If using a baking stone, transfer the pizza to the preheated stone. If not using a stone, return the pizza to the parchment-lined baking sheet and transfer to the oven. Bake the pizza for about 12 minutes. Let cool for 5–10 minutes before serving.
- Water, white rice flour, tapioca flour, canola oil, eggs, granulated sugar, salt, xanthan gum, gelatin, cider vinegar, active dry yeast.
To receive delivery before Christmas, orders must be placed by Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 11:59 PM ET.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by UPCheryl from Best Pizza Dough Ever! Pizza dough that comes out perfect every time. Follow direections to let rise in fridge overnight. Can be rolled out super thin, and is wonderful for pizza on the grill. Light, thin, crispy and delicious on the grill, especially for Marguerita. Use HOT gas grill 600-650 for perfect, fast results. Cook dough on one side, flip over on tray, "decorate" the cooked side the back on the grill with lid down for only a matter of minutes. Perfection. Even Better with W-S San Marano sauce. Amazing! Like pizza from a high end wood oven!Date published: 2016-07-04