Wheel of Parmigiano Reggiano
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
As delectable as it is impressive, our show-stopping wheel of Parmigiano Reggiano is sure to make a statement at your holiday gathering. Made in the Emilia Romagna region of Italy, this aromatic Parmigiano Reggiano weighs approximately 80 pounds. Once cut, the hard, smooth exterior reveals the cheese's perfect crystalline texture and a piquant, salty flavor. Sized for large gatherings, this classic favorite pairs beautifully with full-bodied reds.
- Approx. 80 lb.
- Approx. 18" diam., 9" high.
- Shipped chilled.
- Product of Italy.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. Cheese can be refrigerated for up to six months; once cut, it should be eaten within two weeks.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving.
- Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within 1 to 2 weeks after it has been cut into.
- Cow's milk, rennet, salt.
This item usually arrives within 1 to 2 weeks.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.