6-Piece Beer Tasting Paddle Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
An excellent gift for the beer lover and perfect for entertaining at home, this all-in-one tasting set includes four specialized glasses designed to enhance the flavors and aromas of different brews. The wooden paddle makes serving easy, and a helpful beer-tasting guide rounds out the collection for a complete experience.
- Masterfully mouth-blown of clear, lead-free glass.
- Specially designed glass shapes bring out the unique characteristics of each beer type.
- Paddle is crafted of natural pine with a waterproof finish.
- 6-piece set includes 4 glasses (1 of each), 1 paddle, and a tasting guide with information on food pairings and more.
- Dishwasher-safe glasses.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Wheat: 2 1/2" diam., 7" high; 11.8-oz. cap.
- Tulip: 2 1/2" diam., 6 1/4" high; 8.5-oz. cap.
- Stout: 2 1/2" diam., 5 3/4" high; 8.5-oz. cap.
- Pilsner: 2 1/2" diam., 9" high; 8.5-oz. cap.
- Paddle: 18" x 4" x 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Additional information
- Wheat glass has a narrow center to help maintain the rich foam of craft beers, while the rounded top creates an aromatic chamber.
- Tulip glass accentuates the sweet aromas of strong, malt beers.
- Stout glass highlights the dark, rich colors of stouts and porters.
- Pilsner glass concentrates the aromas and maintains the foam in its tall, narrow silhouette.
- Use & Care
- Glasses are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Paddle is hand-wash.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.