BUNN 10-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
An icon in American cafes and restaurants for 60 years now, BUNN home coffee makers are famous for delivering café-quality coffee from a dripless, clean-pour spout. This BUNN home brewer is SCAA-certified just like the commercial version, producing optimal flavor extraction and a full carafe of exceptional-tasting coffee in about 10 minutes.
- Exclusive brewing process heats water to ideal Golden Cup brewing temperature between 197.6˚F and 204.8˚F.
- Ensures ideal contact time between heated water and coffee grounds of 4 to 8 minutes, depending on brewing quantity.
- Spout design arcs the coffee into the cup and wicks the dribbles back into the carafe, preventing messy drips.
- 50-fl.-oz. glass carafe.
- Certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA).
- Designed and engineered in the USA by BUNN, a family-owned company based in Illinois.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 3/4" x 8 3/4" x 16 1/2" high.
- 20–50 fl. oz. cap. (makes 4–10 cups coffee).
- 4 lb. 12 oz. (without glass carafe).
- Model #HB.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Assembled in China.
- Advanced Heat & Release technology uses a digital thermometer to precisely measure water temperature.
- Commercial-style lime-resistant six-stream sprayhead creates ideal turbulence between hot water and ground coffee, producing optimal flavor.
- Programmable auto-start.
- Auto warmer plates keeps coffee at 176˚–185˚F for 2 hours minutes after brewing.
- Cleaning indicator reminds you when it's time to descale the machine.
- Stainless-steel and BPA-free plastic construction.
- Use & Care
- Wash the brew funnel and glass carafe after each use; both are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Occasionally wipe the outside of your brewer, including the area above the funnel, with a mild, non-citrus detergent and a damp cloth.
- This unique brewing system is sensitive to mineral buildup from the water you use. Therefore, it is very important to clean the internal system at least every 3 months or whenever the digital displays shows "Clean" after a brew cycle is done. See product manual for instructions.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.