Harry Potter Pancake Party 5/25 At 10AM
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Flour Shop Bitelet Party
Saturday, May 18th at 10:00am
Flour Shop’s rainbow explosion cakes are a colorful dessert that is equally yummy! And now, we’re teaming up with Flour Shop Founder Amirah Kassem to create magical cakes and “bitelets” that you can make at home. Join us and learn how!
- $40 per child, includes our Flour Shop Bitelet Pan
- Children must be at least 8 years old to participate.
Harry Potter Pancake Party
Saturday, May 25th at 10:00am
Grab your wand and join us as we travel to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! We’ll be whipping up magical, spell worthy pancakes!
- $30 per child, includes our Harry Potter Pancake Molds
- Suitable for ages 8-13
Master Class Cooking Camp
Monday, May 27th-Thursday, May 30th at 12:00pm
This four-day cooking camp will inspire passionate young cooks to get in the kitchen and whip up fun creations all summer long!
- Day 1: Knife Skills, Day 2: Breakfast, Day 3: What’s for Lunch? Day 4: Dinner + Dessert!
- $75 per child includes an apron, spatula, and a copy of our Junior Chef Master Class Cookbook
- Suitable for ages 8–13
Jr. Chef: 4th of July Baking
Saturday, June 29th at 10:00am
Just in time for 4th of July, we’re hosting a fun class all about red, white, and blue desserts! You won’t want to miss it!
- $30 includes a 9x12 Goldtouch Cake Pan
- Suitable for ages 8–13.