Fagor Induction Pro Range Cooktop
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This portable induction cooktop works perfectly as an extra cooking zone in your kitchen, a warmer for the buffet table, or a safe-to-use cooker for a college dorm room or camper. Highly responsive heat control lets you go from melting chocolate without a double boiler to stir-frying within minutes.
- Induction range cooks up to 50% faster than gas and electric, saving energy.
- Efficient design uses 90% of energy it produces while providing precise, instant heat.
- Glass surface stays cool to the touch during cooking and is easy to wipe clean.
- 8 quick-launch options: Warm, Simmer, Boil, Rapid Boil, Sauté, Brown, Sear and Stir-Fry.
- Temperature range from 140˚F–465˚F.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" x 15" x 2 1/2" high.
- 5 lb. 14 oz.
- Built-in timer up to 180 minutes.
- Digital display shows cooking temperature and time.
- Child safety lock.
- Shuts off automatically after two hours or when unit begins to overheat.
- Lightweight and compact for easy transport.
- Includes recipes.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- For use only with induction-ready cookware, including magnetic stainless steel, enameled steel and cast iron. Copper, aluminum and glass are not compatible.
- Wipe the glass cooktop with a damp cloth or use a mild, nonabrasive cleaner.
- Wipe the casing and operating panel with a soft cloth or mild detergent.
- Never immerse the cooktop, cables or plug into water.
Small, Medium and Large will be shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Extra Large will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.