Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven, Grey
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Imagine baking pizzeria-style, crispy-crust pizza right on your stovetop. The Pizzeria Pronto indoor oven offers an amazingly efficient new way to make pizza at home. Simply place the round oven over a gas burner. It preheats to blazing-hot in 15 minutes and cooks a pizza to bubbling perfection in just 6 minutes.
- Heat-efficient design reaches an internal temperature of 600°F.
- Cordierite baking stones are separated by a layer of air to diffuse heat.
- Built-in thermometer tells you when it's time to add pizza.
- Moisture vent on top prevents pizza from becoming soggy.
- Compatible with gas stovetops.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/4" x 17" x 6 3/4" high.
- 14 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in China.
- Bottom stone has a cutout for improved airflow.
- Removable door hooks onto back of oven for storage.
- Door has comfort-grip rubber handle with built-in heat shelf.
- Use & Care
- Compatible with gas stovetops.
- Recommended for 9500-15000 BTU or LPG indoor gas range burners.
- Warning: Oven will become very hot. Use heat-safe gloves when handling. Do not leave unattended. Allow to cool before cleaning and storing.
- To clean, allow oven to cool completely. For quick maintenance, brush debris off with a stone-cleaning brush.
- For a deeper clean, remove the oven hood and stones. Clean stones with cool water and a brush; dry immediately. Do not use soap, as it may leave a residue. Brush out the interior of the oven bottom to remove crumbs or debris. Do not soak. Not dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.