Cuisinart Precision Master Stand Mixer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Offering maximum power, capacity and options, the Precision Master™ is Cuisinart's latest addition to their line of hard-working stand mixers. The 5 1/2-quart, 500-watt machine features a wider bowl and tilt-back head, making it easier than ever to add ingredients as you work. The motor supplies plenty of power for effortlessly kneading bread and combining ingredients for pasta. Die-cast construction provides both solidity and stability in a more streamlined, surprisingly compact footprint.
- Large 5 1/2-quart polished stainless-steel bowl with easy-grip handle.
- Powerful 500-watt motor can handle the heaviest mixing tasks with ease.
- Die-case metal construction body with more streamlined silhouette.
- Twelve dial-set speeds range from kneading to all-purpose mixing to whipping.
- Tilt-back head allows easy access to mixing bowl as you work.
- Available in your choice of finish, chrome base is easy to wipe clean.
- Accessories include chef's whisk, flat mixing paddle, dough hook and splashguard with spout.
- Instructions and recipe book included.
- Dimensions & More Info
Stand Mixer includes:
- 5 1/2-qt.-cap. stainless-steel work bowl.
- Chef's whisk.
- Flax mixing paddle.
- Dough hook.
- Splashguard with spout.
- 20" x 12 3/4" x 17 1/2" high.
- 5 1/2-qt. cap.
- 43" cord.
- 17 lb.
- All parts that come in contact with food are BPA-free.
- Limited 3-year warranty.
- Model SM-50BCWS.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Work bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash whisk, paddle and hook with warm, soapy water.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
Small, Medium and Large will be shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Extra Large will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.