Wolf Gourmet Blender
Special Offer: Purchase a qualified Wolf Gourmet countertop appliance and receive a Black or Brushed Stainless replacement knob set. Offer valid through 12/31/ 2017. Print Coupon
Bring the professional performance and distinctive style of Wolf appliances to your countertop with the Wolf Gourmet blender. A striking complement to the iconic Wolf range, this 64-oz.-cap. blender offers ultra-responsive speed control to reach your exact preferred consistency. Make soup, blend drinks, chop vegetables, puree sauces, whip cream, churn butter, grind grains, create nut butters and more.
- 2.4-peak-horsepower motor propels the blades to speeds over 210 mph.
- Responsive, infinite variable speed blends ingredients to your exact preferences with a twist of the dial.
- Intuitive LCD control panel displays speed and elapsed blending time.
- Four program settings for total simplicity: Smoothie, Ice Crush, Puree, Soup.
- Available with red, black or stainless-steel knob.
- Includes an emulsion cup for dressings and marinades and a filler cap with measurement markings.
- 7 1/2" x 9" x 20 1/4" high.
- 13 lb.
- Pulse function works with any manual blending speed, from lowest to highest.
- Extra-large 64-oz. Tritan jar is shatterproof and BPA free.
- Tamper fits into lid for mixing thick or frozen mixtures.
- Stainless-steel and die-cast construction.
- Sized to fit under standard-size cabinets.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Wipe base with a damp cloth or sponge. Do not use abrasive or corrosive cleaners.
- Hand-wash blender jar.
- Blender lid, emulsion cap, assembly, tamper and jar pad are dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.