Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set$300
- Free Fast Shipping
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favorite restaurants, we created this high-quality and hard-working cookware to use every single day. The lightweight pieces combine the exceptional durability and heat conduction of hard-anodized aluminum with the convenience of dishwasher-safe cleaning. Aluminum distributes heat uniformly across the cooking surface, guaranteeing superb results. For healthy, low-fat cooking and easy cleanup, all pots and pans have nonstick interiors. We've configured this essential set to include the pieces you'll use most often for both everyday cooking and entertaining.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum conducts heat efficiently—no hot spots.
- Nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Ultradurable nonstick cooking surface is PFOA-free.
- Stainless-steel handles are designed for optimal comfort and control.
- Stainless-steel lids circulate heat and moisture.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
10-pc. set includes:
- 9 1/2" fry pan.
- 12" fry pan with helper handle.
- 1 1/2-qt. and 3-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with helper handle and lid.
- 6-qt. stockpot with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- 9 1/2" fry pan: 9 1/2" diam., 1 3/4" high; 2 lb. 2 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12" diam., 1 3/4" high; 3 lb. 2 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan: 5 1/2" diam., 3 3/4" high; 2 lb. 3 oz.
- 3-qt. saucepan: 7" diam., 4 1/2" high; 3 lb. 3 oz.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 9 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 6-qt. stockpot: 9 1/2" diam., 5" high; 4 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Made in Thailand.
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and baking soda.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at email@example.com for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.