Williams Sonoma Mini Ham & Cheese Croissants, Set of 18$49.95
Offer Not Valid on Items Ending in $0.99
Proving that good things do indeed come in small packages, our popular ham and cheese croissants are now available in a miniature size that's ideal for breakfast, brunch, snacks and cocktail parties. Fast and easy to prepare, these savory croissants combine buttery puff pastry, smoked heritage ham and Swiss-style Emmentaler cheese. Shipped frozen, the petite pastries emerge warm from the oven with flaky golden-brown exteriors, tender interiors and an irresistible aroma.
- Set of 18.
- 1 lb. 8 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Hormone-free heritage pork.
- Made in USA.
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 1 month.
- Place frozen croissants on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Let thaw at room temperature for approx. 30 minutes. Lightly brush the tops of the croissants with an egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Place rack in center position and preheat a conventional oven to 375°F, or a convection oven to 350°F. Bake croissants until fully puffed, golden brown and firm to the touch, 14–16 minutes. Cool before serving.
- Dough: Enriched, unbleached, unbromated flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, butter (pasteurized cream, lactic acid, starter distillate), sugar, nonfat milk powder, yeast, salt, dough conditioner (enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], ascorbic acid, enzymes), egg, ascorbic acid, citric acid.
- Uncured Ham: Pork, water, sea salt, turbinado sugar, celery powder (no nitrates or nitrites added except for naturally occurring nitrites in sea salt).
- Emmentaler Cheese: Part-skim milk, salt, enzymes, cheese cultures.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.