Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 6-Piece Essentials Bakeware SetSugg. Price $162.70 Our Price $99.95
Successful baking relies as much on good tools as it does on techniques and ingredients. Our signature professional-quality pans offer superb performance and the impeccable release of our Goldtouch nonstick coating. This special set includes all the essentials for everyday baking tasks.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based coating reinforces our pans, making them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces, and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim of the half-sheet pan maximizes durability and resistance to rust.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pans while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Extended edge on muffin pan provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of round cake pans ensures maximum durability.
- Straight side guarantees uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Cooling rack is made of durable steel.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Baking pans made in USA; cooling racks made in China.
6-Piece Set includes:
- One cookie sheet.
- One half-sheet pan.
- One cooling rack.
- One 12-well muffin pan.
- Two 9" round cake pans.
- Muffin Pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 2" high.
- Cookie Sheet: 18" x 14" x 1" high.
- Half-Sheet Pan: 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Cake Pans: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Cooling Rack: 16 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Muffin pan, cookie sheet, half-sheet pan and cake pans made in USA; cooling rack made in China.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Preheat an oven to 375°F. Spray 12 standard muffin cups with canola-oil cooking spray, or use paper liners.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose and whole-wheat flours, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
In another bowl or a large, glass measuring pitcher, whisk together the buttermilk, banana, oil, egg and vanilla. Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir just until blended. Do not overmix. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each about three-fourths full. Sprinkle the tops evenly with the walnuts.
Bake the muffins until they are lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes, then turn out onto the rack and let cool completely. The muffins will keep in a zippered plastic bag at room temperature for 2 or 3 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 months. Makes 12 muffins.
Adapted from Williams Sonoma, Essentials of Healthful Cooking, by Mary Abbott Hess, Dana Jacobi & Marie Simmons (Oxmoor House, 2003).
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.