Your favorite fried foods—from vegetable chips to traditional fries and doughnuts—are now guilt-free, thanks to the TurboStar technology inside this advanced Airfryer. The unit uses superheated air to fry foods with little or no oil. Food is exposed to constant, circulating heat that cooks it evenly without the need for turning or stirring. The Airfryer is ready to go in seconds without preheating, and a handy keep-warm function ensures your food stays at the ideal temperature for up to 30 minutes.
- TurboStar technology circulates hot air continuously through the cooking chamber, resulting in foods cooked 70% more evenly.
- Direct heat from above quickly crisps food to a perfect golden-brown on the outside, while inside remains tender.
- QuickControl dial provides a single control for setting temperature and start time.
- Includes preset programs for popular dishes like frozen fries, meat, fish and chicken.
- QuickClean basket includes removable nonstick mesh for faster, easier cleaning.
- More compact footprint, splatter-proof lid and EasyClick handle streamline the process of cooking a variety of foods.
- 1 lb. 13 oz. cap.
- 12 1/4" x 10 1/2" x 11" high.
- 35" cord.
- 12 lb.
- Model #HD9641/56 (Black), #HD9641/66ST (White).
- Splatter-proof lid exclusive to Williams-Sonoma.
- Parts that come in contact with food are BPA-free.
- Made in China.
- Nonstick drawer and food basket are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Preheat a Philips air fryer to 390°F (199°C).
In a large bowl, toss together the kale, olive oil, the 1/2 tsp. salt and the pepper.
Working in batches, place the kale in the fry basket and insert into the air fryer. Cook until the kale is crisp, about 5 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking.
Transfer the chips to a bowl and adjust the seasoning with salt. Serve warm or at room temperature. Serves 2 to 4.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen