These classic wooden mills feature Peugeot’s masterfully engineered grinding mechanisms and the patented u’Select feature, which lets you choose the grind from six settings with a simple turn of the base.
- Peugeot’s u’Select feature lets you choose your preferred grind, with six settings from ultrafine to coarse.
- Pepper mill's case-hardened-steel mechanism cracks peppercorns before grinding for an even grind and rich aroma.
- Salt mill’s stainless-steel grinding mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- Crafted of certified sustainable beechwood with a chocolate-brown walnut stain and a semigloss finish.
- Mills come prefilled with salt crystals and whole peppercorns.
- Made in France.
- Available sizes: 5", 7", 9", 12" and 16" high.
- Protect mills from excessive heat and moisture.
- Do not put salt in the pepper mill, or pepper in the salt mill; each mechanism is designed specifically for a single spice and they are not interchangeable.
- Do not use wet salts in the salt mill.
- Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in the pepper mill; not suitable for green or pink peppercorns.
- Do not place salt or other spices in the pepper mill.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.