- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Revered as one of the world's great cheeses, Parmigiano-Reggiano is superb on its own, nibbled in small bits, or added as a one-of-a-kind savory flavor to countless dishes, from antipasti to salads to polenta and more. Authentic Parmigiano-Reggiano comes from Emilia-Romagna, the region in northern Italy that also produces true prosciutto di Parma and balsamic vinegar. Cheese makers there craft the cheese by hand using all-natural ingredients and following traditions almost 700 years old. The cheese is cut from wheels that have been aged at least 18 months and received the highest rating from the government’s Parmigiano-Reggiano consortium, which attests to its quality and authenticity.
- Approx. 2 lb., 8 oz.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in Italy.
- Upon receipt, remove cheese from the shipping container and place on the bottom shelf or in the vegetable bin of the refrigerator; do not freeze. The cheese keeps up to 6 months if left in the refrigerator unopened; use within one month of opening.
- After each use, wrap any unused portion of cheese in one tight layer of clean plastic wrap.
- Enjoy cheese on its own accompanied by a glass of wine; add to antipasti, polenta or risotto; or grate over your favorite pasta or salad.
- Reserve the rind and use it to flavor soups or stews.
- Milk, salt, rennet (calf).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.