Miele CM6350 Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
Order up a one-touch latte or cappuccino in your own kitchen – single or double size, as strong as you like it. The Miele CM6350 is brilliantly engineered for ultimate convenience, with a menu of café-style coffee drinks at your fingertips and simple digital controls to tailor each cup to your exact preferences. In addition to making barista-quality espresso, cappuccino, latte macchiato and caffè latte, you can now make an entire pot of coffee – up to 8 cups – with the simple press of a button (carafe sold separately). Plus, a dedicated hot-water spout lets you enjoy tea or Americanos whenever you'd like.
- OneTouch for Two prepares two coffee drinks simultaneously with one touch of a button.
- DirectSensor control panel with 4-row text display is easy to navigate.
- Choose single- or double-serving size.
- Coffee strength is selectable per cup.
- Four user profiles allow you to set preferences for temperature, amount of coffee/water and fineness of grind.
- Height-adjustable central spout (3" to 5 1/2") fits taller glasses.
- Built-in conical grinder with five settings.
- Metal splashguard offers sleek finish and added durability.
- 17" x 10" x 14" high.
- 22 lb.
- Model #CM6350.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Intuitive DirectSensor user interface matches Miele GEN6000 built-in appliances.
- Eco mode with on/off.
- Powerful 15-bar pump for maximum extraction of flavor.
- Electronic steam valve.
- Integrated cup warmer holds up to 6 cups
- 10.5-oz. bean container.
- 60.8-fl.-oz. water tank.
- 16-oz. cap. stainless-steel milk flask included.
- Automatic cleaning program.
- Removable brew unit for easy cleaning.
- Milk system maintenance rinses pipework before milk can dry; no cleaning agent necessary.
- Removable drip tray is dishwasher safe.
- Plastic housing with stainless-steel accents.
- Access to a nationwide network of Miele service centers for personal assistance if needed.
- Hand wash brew unit, main dispenser cover, water container lid, bean container lid, stainless steel milk container, holder for drip tray cover (on the drip tray).
- Dishwasher safe: drip tray and lid, drip grille, water tank, Cappuccinatore, milk pipe.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Rinse Cappuccinatore after every use (if it will be more than an hour between uses). Wash daily by dishwasher.
- Rinse the system daily using the automatic rinsing function.
- Once a week, wash the brew unit with warm water and dry with a paper towel.
- Approx. every 200 uses, clean and degrease the unit using the included cleaning tablets.
- When system indicates, descale the coffee system using the included descaling tablets.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow three to four weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
This product is not available in stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.