- Free Fast Shipping
- Price Match Guarantee
Whip up healthy juice-bar specialties with this ultra-efficient machine, featuring technology that extracts the maximum juice from fruits, veggies and herbs while maintaining maximum nutrients. Great for everything from juicing to making smoothies, sorbets, and baby food, it has an extra-wide feed tube that accommodates whole ingredients to streamline prep.
- Whole-food juicer uses slow-speed masticating technology to extract the most beneficial vitamins and enzymes from fresh produce.
- Two-stage, low-speed system first crushes the food, then presses it to produce the highest juice yield—without aerating the juice.
- Ideal for juicing all types of produce—from delicate herbs, leafy greens and ripe berries to crunchy carrots and apples.
- Drip-free Smart Cap makes it easy to combine juices to create your own custom blends and to rinse between recipes.
- Patented extra-wide 3" feed tube allows you to add whole ingredients, minimizing prep time.
- Durable stainless-steel filter.
- Machine automatically extrudes excess pulp into a separate container.
- Includes blank strainer for frozen sorbets.
- Powerful, quiet motor works efficiently without heat buildup.
- Very durable ABS, Ultem and plastic construction.
- 6.5" x 9.6" x 17.8" high.
- 15 lb. 8 oz.
- 240W; 60 rpm.
- Model #B6000.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in South Korea.
- Not for commercial use—do not use continuously for more than 30 minutes.
- Avoid juicing large or dried or hard materials, such as inedible seeds or ice.
- Do not use machine with foods containing excessive amount of animal or vegetable oil.
- Do not use machine with dry (i.e., low-water-content) foods such as coconut, sugar cane or whole grains.
- Use the specially designed patented tool and brush for fast, easy cleaning.
- Hand-wash removable parts with warm water and mild detergent; dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Wash the ingredients well, then cut them up as needed to fit through the chute of your juicer. Juice the ingredients in the order listed according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Serve immediately. Serves 1.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
This product is not available in stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.