Jura E8 Fully Automatic Espresso & Coffee MachineSugg. Price $2,700 – $2,800 Our Price $2,099.95 – $2,199.95
JURA's top-rated automatic coffee machine is better than ever thanks to a fresh, sophisticated design, optimized extraction time and even more drink offerings than before. Sheathed in your choice of a matte-black or mirror-chrome finish, this countertop beauty turns out 15 different espresso and coffee beverages, custom brewed one or two cups at a time. Borrowing its inspiration from the world's top baristas, the premium coffee center automatically sets itself to the optimal extraction time for deeply developed coffee flavor and aroma.
- Updated design features fully automatic push-button brewing of 15 beverage options – 4 new – a grooved water tank, and a chrome-plated cup platform.
- Fifteen drink options include macchiato, espresso doppio, special coffee, flat white, latte macchiato, cappuccino, 1 or 2 coffees, 1 or 2 espressos, 1 or 2 ristrettos, milk foam, portion milk foam, hot water for green tea and hot water.
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) optimizes extraction time to consistently brew professional-quality, barista-standard coffee.
- Professional Fine Foam FrotherG2 technology creates hot milk or froth with a feather-light consistency.
- One-Touch Cappuccino function for latte macchiato, flat white or cappuccino.
- Intuitive TFT color display offers one accessible place to monitor all controls, including water tank and bean container.
- Eight coffee-strength levels and three temperature levels.
- 17 1/3" x 11" x 13 2/3" high overall.
- 64-fl.-oz. removable illuminated water tank.
- 10-oz. bean container (16 servings) with freshness seal.
- Product weight: 22 lb.
- Model #15271
- Before the brewing process starts, the coffee is moistened by the Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System to release aroma.
- Aroma G3 burr grinder works quickly yet gently to preserve maximum flavor and aroma.
- Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.®) technology monitors water filtration to ensure optimal water quality for pure coffee flavor.
- High-performance 15-bar pump.
- Thermoblock heating system.
- Height- and width-adjustable dual spout.
- Hot water spout.
- Integrated cleaning, rinsing and descaling programs.
- Milk-system cleaning at the touch of a button.
- Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.®) uses RFID technology to automatically detect the filter while the CLEARYL Smart ensures perfect water quality.
- Energy-saving mode.
- Programmable switch-off time.
- 2-year Limited Warranty.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Portugal.
- The JURA E8 is equipped with integrated maintenance programs for rinsing the coffee system, rinsing the cappuccino frother, changing the filter, cleaning the machine and descaling the machine.
- To ensure that the cappuccino frother always works properly, clean it daily when you have been preparing milk. The machine will not prompt you to clean the cappuccino frother, though it will prompt you to rinse the frother.
- The removable drip tray and coffee grounds container are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the exterior of the machine with a soft, damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.