Jean Dubost Laguiole Knife Carving Set$79.95 – $149.95
In the heart of the French countryside, the Dubost family has been creating fine cutlery for four generations. The design of this carving set was inspired by 19th-century Laguiole shepherd's tools and updated with sleek riveted handles that feel exceptionally comfortable in the hand. Including a carving knife, a carving fork and an Austrian spruce storage tray, the set arrives beautifully packaged for gift-giving.
- Set includes carving knife, carving fork and Austrian spruce storage tray.
- Blades and bolsters are made of polished rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Each handle features three visible rivets.
- Knife and fork each feature Laguiole bee on bolster.
- Made in France.
- Carving Knife: 6 1/2" blade, 4 3/4" handle.
- Carving Fork: 5 3/4" blade, 4 3/4" handle.
- Tray: 13 1/2" x 3 1/4" x 3/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Stainless-steel utensils and white resin utensils are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash olivewood utensils; dry thoroughly. Oil handles with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.