Assorted Mini Croissants, Set of 45
Our trio of mini croissants from master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon is great for serving a crowd at Sunday brunch or at a holiday breakfast. The pastries are prepared in the traditional style, using butter and ultrathin layers of yeast dough, laboriously folded, refolded, cut and shaped by hand. Preparation for you is simple: simply thaw overnight, bake them the next morning and enjoy warm from the oven. The assortment of mini croissants includes:
Mini Classic: A small-scale version of our best-selling Classic Croissants, with a delicate flaky texture, buttery taste and irresistible aroma.
Mini Chocolate: Filled with fine semisweet chocolate from renowned Belgian chocolatier Callebaut.
Mini Pain au Raisin: Buttery swirls of croissant dough filled with a light custard and plump raisins.
- Set of 45, 15 of each flavor.
- 6 lb., 7 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to one month.
- Place no more than 6 frozen croissants on a parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing them evenly apart. Cover with another sheet of parchment. Let rise at room temperature for 6 to 7 hours. Preheat an oven to 375ºF. Remove the top sheet of parchment paper. Lightly brush the tops of the croissants with an egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake until puffed and golden, roughly 18 to 20 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Mini Classic: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, sugar, yeast, salt, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes).
- Mini Chocolate: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, semisweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, whole milk powder, vanilla extract), sugar, yeast, salt, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes).
- Mini Pain Au Raisin: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, milk, water, raisins, sugar, egg yolks, yeast, rice starch, wheat flour, salt, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes), vanilla extract.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
This product is not available in stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.