De'Longhi All in One Combination Coffee Maker & Espresso MachineSugg. Price $419.95 Our Price $269.95
- Free Fast Shipping
It's the best of both worlds for espresso lovers and drip-coffee drinkers. The DeLonghi combination brewer offers a full cappuccino system on one side and a drip-coffee brewer on the other, so you can prepare espresso drinks while a pot of coffee brews. Our exclusive version features an adjustable milk frother to help you make lattes and cappuccinos with the perfect amount of creaminess. You can even use the frother to create latte art – just like a barista.
- Dual-sided brewer prepares espresso drinks and drip coffee at the same time.
- DeLonghi's patented Flavor Savor brew system extracts maximum flavor and aroma for robust drip-filtered coffee.
- Upgraded cappuccino system with adjustable milk frother prepares lattes and cappuccinos to your preferred texture – a Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use adjustable milk frother to create foam, hot milk and latte art.
- Front-loading water and coffee reservoirs – no need to move the machine.
- Advanced active carbon filter keeps water fresh and free of impurities for better-tasting brewed coffee.
- Compact 2-in-1 design fits easily on kitchen counter.
- 10-cup glass carafe.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- 14 1/2" x 11" x 12 3/4" high.
- 14 lb.
- Model #BCO 432.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- 40-oz. removable water reservoir.
- 15-bar pressure pump.
- 2-in-1 crema filter holder for ground coffee and ESE pods.
- Cup warming plate on top of machine.
- Removable drip tray.
Drip filter brewer:
- 47-oz. water reservoir.
- 1–4 cup button enhances coffee flavor and aroma when brewing small quantities.
- Gold-tone V-shape permanent filter.
- Warming plate keeps carafe warm for 2 hours after brewing.
- 24-hour programmable digital timer with auto shutoff.
- After brewing approx. 300 coffees or when coffee starts to drip one drop at a time or not at all, clean the filters and filter holder. Follow instructions in manual.
- Clean the espresso boiler outlet after brewing approx. 300 espressos. Make sure the coffee maker is unplugged and has cooled down. Follow instructions in manual.
- Do not use solvents or abrasive detergents to clean the coffee maker. Use a soft damp cloth only. Clean the filter holder, filters, drip tray and water tank regularly.
- To empty the drip tray, extract the cup tray grill, remove the water and clean the tray with a cloth and then reassemble the drip tray.
- Descale after brewing approx. 200 coffees.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.