Cuisinart Burr Grind & Brew Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe
- Free Fast Shipping
- Price Match Guarantee
The new generation of the Cuisinart Grind & Brew goes fully automatic for super-easy operation. No more measuring out coffee beans each time – simply fill the hopper with your favorite beans and ithe machine automatically grinds the right amount for 4 to 12 cups, delivers it to the filter basket, and then brews into a glass carafe.
- 12-cup-capacity glass carafe with comfort-grip handle and hands-free lid.
- Grind control automatically grinds the perfect amount of beans for 4 to 12 cups.
- Professional-style burr grinder ensures uniform consistency of ground coffee.
- Directflow design seamlessly dispenses grounds into brew basket just before brewing for the freshes flavor.
- Grind-off features also lets you brew from pre-ground coffee.
- Choose from three flavor strengths: Regular, Bold or Extra-Bold.
- Extra-large LCD display and intuitive operation.
- Brew Pause™ lets you enjoy a cup before brewing is finished.
- 8 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 16 1/2" high.
- 15 lb.
- 3-qt.-cap. water reservoir.
- 8-oz. cap. bean hopper.
- Model # DGB-800.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Nonstick heating plate keeps coffee warm.
- Gold-tone permanent filter eliminates the need for paper filters.
- 8 oz. bean hopper with sealed lid to keep beans fresh.
- 24-hour brew start and adjustable auto shutoff.
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities for fresh-tasting coffee.
- Auto Rinse rinses out loose grounds after every brewing cycle to prevent buildup.
- The permanent filter, filter basket, carafe and lid can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly or cleaned in the upper rack of the dishwasher. Dry all parts after every use.
- For best performance from your coffeemaker, decalcify the base unit from time to time. The frequency will depend upon the hardness of your tap water and frequency of use. The CLEAN indicator will flash in the display when the coffeemaker is turned on, signaling that it is time to decalcify the unit.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.