- Vendor Shipped
With Coravin's patented wine system, you can now enjoy a glass of wine – or an assortment of wines – without removing the cork. This system allows you to preserve the quality, longevity and taste of every last drop that remains inside. A specially designed thin-wall needle gently penetrates the cork, allowing you to pour 20% faster than the original needle. The Soft-Touch squeeze clamp fits around the bottle neck to ensure a secure hold and effortless pour. While the wine is poured, Coravin's recycled steel capsules fill the interior space of the bottle with pure argon gas to protect the remaining wine from oxidation. After pouring, the cork naturally re-seals itself, preserving the wine inside for years to come.
- Made of stainless steel, zinc, black ABS plastic, mixed polycarbonate fiberglass and reinforced nylon.
- Patented system lets you enjoy a taste or glass of wine without compromising the entire bottle.
- Ultra-fine, thin-wall needle pours 20% quicker than the original design, while enabling corks to naturally re-seal themselves.
- Soft-Touch squeeze clamp fits around bottle neck to ensure a secure hold and effortless pour.
- Comes with two capsules; each enables you to pour up to fifteen 5-oz. glasses of wine.
- Capsules are made of recycled steel and filled with 99.99% argon gas.
- Needle is made of Teflon®-coated stainless steel.
- 8 1/4" long.
- 2 lb. 8 oz.
- System made in China.
- Capsules made in Austria.
- Needle made in USA.
- Rinse the spout with tap water to flush any residual wine from the system. After rinsing, press the trigger to remove any water from inside the needle. Do not submerge system in water.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
This product is not available in stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.