- Free Fast Shipping
- Price Match Guarantee
The Breville Precision Brewer is the world's first 12-cup drip coffee maker precise enough to deliver craft filter brewing, automatically. Experience your favorite coffee at its best regardless of its origin, age or roast with precise temperature and brewing time. The Precision Brewer offers a unique brewing menu that allows you to make a full 12-cup (60-oz.) carafe in less than 7 minutes, a Gold Cup–standard brew, an extra-strong brew, iced coffee, a cold brew or your own custom brew.
- Gold Cup–certified brewer of the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA).
- Digital temperature (PID) thermo-coil heating and pump system allow for precise and adjustable water temperature control.
- Steep & release valve provides exceptional control over water-coffee contact time for consistently excellent coffee.
- Select from six brewing modes: Fast, Gold, Strong, Over Ice, Cold Brew or My Brew.
- Fast mode: Brew up to 12 cups in less than 7 minutes.
- Gold mode (recommended): Certified by the SCA to meet rigorous technical requirements using the cone filter basket.
- Strong mode: Brew settings are automatically adjusted so you get a stronger cup of coffee.
- Over Ice mode: Brew up to 4 cups of stronger coffee that tastes great when poured over ice.
- Cold Brew mode: Brew up to 20 oz. of cold-brew coffee with adjustable steeping time between 0–16 hours and coffee delivered into your favorite vessel.
- MyBrew mode: Brew up to 12 cups with your choice of brew temperature, bloom time and flow rate.
- 12 1/4" x 6 3/4" x 15 3/4" high
- 10 lb.
- 60-oz. water tank.
- Model # BDC450BSS1BUC1.
- 60-oz.-cap. dual-wall stainless-steel thermal carafe keeps coffee fresh and hot.
- LCD display with simple rotary dial controls.
- Programmable Auto-Start feature.
- Descaling alert and automatic descaling cycle.
- Child-lock safety feature.
- Includes cone filter basket and gold tone filter basket.
- Brushed stainless-steel body with BPA-free plastic parts.
- Auto-pour over mode can be used with the Breville Pour Over Adapter, sold separately at www.breville.com
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- The outer housing and LCD screen can be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth.
- The coffee basket and gold tone filter can be rinsed under running water. For a deeper clean, wash the coffee basket and gold tone filter in warm, soapy water with a soft bristled brush.
- Rinse the carafe and lid under warm running water. For a deeper clean, we recommend regularly washing the carafe in warm, soapy water using a soft bristled brush. Do not use abrasive cleansers, pads or cloths, which can scratch the surface. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- We recommend regular descaling. The LCD screen will flash “DESCALE” when it's time to run the descale cycle.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.