If you love pizza as much we do, we predict Breville's compact countertop machine will change your life. Thanks to powerful dual heating elements and a built-in baking stone, it produces extraordinary, brick- oven-style pizzas in about ten minutes. Whether you prefer New York's classic thin pizzas or hearty thick crust pies, you'll enjoy crispy, golden crusts and perfectly cooked toppings—every time.
- Countertop pizza maker gives you professional brick-oven results, right in your own kitchen.
- Dual heating elements on the top and bottom of the oven heat the ceramic pizza stone up to 660°F, replicating the cooking environment of a brick oven.
- Built-in 12" diam. baking stone conducts and retains heat evenly to guarantee crisp, golden crusts.
- Settings for Thin, Medium and Thick crusts ensure uniformly baked pizzas—no matter how generous the toppings.
- A special Keep Warm setting holds your fresh-baked pizza at the ideal serving temperature—and keeps the baking stone hot between pizzas.
- Use the viewing window to monitor baking without opening the lid and losing heat.
- Bake pizzas up to 11" diam.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Model #BPZ600XL.
- Stainless-steel housing.
- 11" x 18" x 14" High; 13 lbs. 12oz.
- Pizza stone: 12" diam., 1/2" thick.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use in a well-ventilated area, as the high baking temperatures required by this appliance may generate smoke.
- Clean stone while warm, scraping off any food residue. Do not immerse stone in water or use cleaning liquids or detergents.
- Allow appliance to cool completely before cleaning.
- Wipe exterior with soft, damp cloth.
- Wipe any food splatters on interior with soft, damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Preheat a grill over high heat, keeping the center burner on medium-low to low heat. Lightly brush a steel grill pizza pan with olive oil.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pizza dough into a 12-inch round and transfer to the prepared pizza pan. Spread the sauce evenly on the dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border uncovered. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Top with the chicken and onion.
Place the pizza pan in the center of the grill and cover the grill. Bake until the crust is crisp and well browned and the cheese is melted, 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer the pizza to a cutting board and top with cilantro leaves. Cut into slices and serve immediately. Makes one 12-inch pizza.
Williams Sonoma Kitchen
You May Also Need
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.