- Free Fast Shipping
- Price Match Guarantee
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
Williams Sonoma exclusive, the All-Clad TK collection is a unique collaboration with Thomas Keller, one of the world's most celebrated chefs. Designed to bring Chef Keller's cookware preferences to home cooks, these All-Clad-crafted pans reflect his philosophy that any cookware collection should include a mix of materials intended for specific tasks. This seven-piece set offers two Copper Core sauce pots for precise temperature control, two d5 sauté/fry pans, a rondeau for optimal browning and two universal lids.
- Sauce pots: Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Sauté/fry pans and Rondeau: d5 five-ply construction: 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup; two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat; stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results; magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Brushed magnetic stainless-steel exteriors for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop and are ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- Flared edges for drip-free pouring.
- Made in USA.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 8" and 10" sauté/fry pans
- 1 1/2-qt. and 3-qt. sauce pots
- 8-qt. rondeau
- 9" and 12" universal lids
- 8" sauté/fry pan: 8 3/4" diam., 3 1/4" high; 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 10" sauté/fry pan: 10 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. sauce pot: 6 3/4" diam., 5 1/4" high; 2 lb.
- 3-qt. sauce pot: 8 3/4" diam., 5 3/4" high; 3 lb. 2 oz.
- 8-qt. rondeau: 12 3/4" diam., 4 3/4" high; 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 9" lid: 9" diam., 1 lb. 4 oz.
- 12" lid: 12" diam., 12 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Sauce pots: Oven and broiler safe.
- Sauté/fry pans and rondeau: Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
- If desired, the exterior copper ring can be cleaned with a copper polish.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.