- Free Fast Shipping
- Price Match Guarantee
Special Offer: When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through December 31, 2018, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Enter Online
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
All-Clad NS1 high-performance cookware combines the impressive heating abilities of anodized aluminum, a rugged three-layer PFOA-free nonstick surface and induction-compatible steel bases—plus it's dishwasher safe. You can rely on this versatile set of NS1 fry pans from breakfast through dinner for frying up bacon and eggs, searing and browning meats and vegetables and more.
- Set includes 8" and 10" fry pans.
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Bonded three-layer nonstick system delivers unparalleled release, scratch resistance and durability.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy cleanup.
- Sturdy stainless-steel base prevents cookware from warping, protects stovetops from scratching and ensures compatibility with induction ranges.
- Flared rims facilitate precise, drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 8" Fry Pan: 8" diam., excluding handle.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., excluding handle.
- Stainless-steel handles are designed for durability and comfort—and to stay cooler on the stovetop.
- Made in China.
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- For optimum results, use the 8" fry pan on a burner no larger than 6" in diameter; the pan may be used on a larger burner but induction compatibility may be affected.
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Make the sauce
In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the water, vinegar, soy sauce, ketchup, sesame oil, sugar and cornstarch. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens, about 1 minute. Keep warm.
Prepare the fish
In a shallow bowl, lightly beat the egg. Spread the flour and panko on 2 separate plates. Season the flour with a pinch each of salt and pepper.
Just before frying, season the sole fillets with salt on both sides. Dip them first in the flour, then in the egg and finally in the panko, coating evenly each time and pressing the panko with your fingertips so it adheres.
Panfry the fish
Warm a large nonstick fry pan over high heat until just hot and add the corn oil. Add the fish and fry, turning once, until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Transfer the fillets to paper towels to drain briefly, then serve with the sauce. Serves 4.
Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Food Made Fast Series, Asian, by Farina Wong Kingsley (Oxmoor House, 2007).
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
This product is not available in stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.