Offer Not Valid on Items Ending in $0.99
- Free Fast Shipping
- Price Match Guarantee
Special Offer: When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through December 31, 2018, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Enter Online
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
More than simply a slow cooker, this all-in-one machine also steams food, browns and sautés, and cooks rice to tender perfection. Prepare meals on your own schedule at the touch of a button thanks to a programmable 20-hour timer and keep-warm feature. From braises and stews to soups, chili and one-pot rice dishes, come home to a delicious, bubbling-warm dinner that's ready to serve.
- Easy-to-use control panel and digital display.
- Removable 7-qt. nonstick aluminum insert goes from slow cooker to table.
- Four cooking programs include Slow Cook, Brown, Steam and Rice.
- Three slow-cook modes—Low, Hi/Lo and High—with independent temperature controls and countdown timer.
- 20-hour programmable timer.
- 5-hour Keep Warm setting holds your dish at the ideal serving temperature when cooking is complete.
- 7-qt. cap.
- 21 1/4" x 14 1/2" x 10 1/2" high.
- 18 lb.
- Model # SD900DDI.
- Use the insert on its own to cook and serve a variety of one-pot dishes
- Includes steam basket and rice measuring cup.
- Polished stainless-steel body.
- Glass lid allows you to view food during cooking.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Aluminum insert is safe for use on gas and electric stovetops (not induction compatible); not designed for oven use.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Insert, glass lid and steam basket are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing in warm, soapy water.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents to clean the insert.
- Clean base with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Put the onion, celery, carrots, garlic, stock, tomatoes, tomato paste, thyme and bay leaf in a slow cooker and stir to combine.
Season the lamb shanks with salt and pepper. In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, warm the olive oil until nearly smoking. Add the shanks and brown on all sides, about 5 minutes total. Transfer to the slow cooker.
Remove the sauté pan from the heat, pour in the wine and return to medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer, stirring to scrape up any browned bits from the pan bottom. Add the wine to the slow cooker, cover and cook on high for 6 hours according to the manufacturers instructions. Transfer the lamb shanks to a large serving dish.
Remove the bay leaf from the cooking liquid. Using a blender or stick blender, puree the liquids and solids until smooth. Pour some of the sauce over the shanks and pass the rest alongside.
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.