- Free Fast Shipping
- Price Match Guarantee
Special Offer: When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through July 31, 2017, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Enter Online
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Enter Online
All-Clad's renowned expertise in cookware extends to this electric nonstick skillet, designed for convenient countertop use. Inspired by All-Clad d5 cookware, the skillet provides a self-contained cooking surface with a range of temperature settings for searing, frying, braising and more. It's great to have on hand when all stovetop burners are in use or for preparing skillet-based recipes in larger quantities.
- Skillet features single-ply stainless-steel construction for even heating, from the center to the sides, with no hot spots.
- 7-qt. capacity provides ample room for preparing a range of dishes.
- Tall, straight sides prevent splatters; proprietary Eterna nonstick coating releases food easily and cleans up quickly.
- Temperature can be adjusted with a turn of the dial.
- Features high-polish stainless-steel exterior, flat see-through lid and stainless-steel handles securely riveted to sides.
- Model #SK492D50.
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 18 1/2" x 15" x 7" high.
- Skillet: 14" diam., 7-qt. cap.
- 47" detachable cord.
- 13 lb. 4 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow to cool before cleaning.
- Skillet is dishwasher safe.
- To clean exterior, remove temperature probe and wipe clean with a damp, soft cloth; do not immerse in water.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Bakeware, Tools, or Electrics) through July 31, 2017, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Print Coupon
Registrant:Receive a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more via mail-in form. Print Coupon