- Wüsthof Classic Carving Set Sugg. Price $290 Our Price $149.95
- Wüsthof Classic 7-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $575 Our Price $299.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Carving Set, with Wood Presentation Box Sugg. Price $450 Our Price $289.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost Olive Wood Carving Set $149.95
- Opinel Carving Knife $34.95
- Wüsthof Classic Hollow-Edge Carving Knife, 9" Sugg. Price $165 Our Price $129.95
- Wüsthof Classic Carving Knives Sugg. Price $140 – $165 Our Price $109.95 – $129.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Hollow-Edge Carving Knives Sugg. Price $190 – $215 Our Price $149.95 – $169.95
- Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood Carving Set with Care Kit Sugg. Price $575 Our Price $349.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 2-Piece Carving Set Sugg. Price $260 Our Price $179.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Carving Knife, 10" Sugg. Price $165 Our Price $129.95
- Shun Reserve Slicing Knife, 10" Sugg. Price $400 Sale $254.99
- Wüsthof Classic Curved Meat Fork Sugg. Price $125 Our Price $99.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 2-Piece Knife Set Sugg. Price $260 Our Price $179.95
Williams-Sonoma has a large selection of Thanksgiving cutlery for your festive gathering, including cutting boards and specialty knives that make meal-prep fast and easy. You can also find the ideal gift for the cook on your gift list, such as monogrammed wooden carving boards and knife sets that offer aesthetic appeal and practicality.
Trim off the perfect slice of smoked turkey with a high-quality Shun Kaji Carving Knife Set that features a 65-layer blade and resin-infused PakkaWood handle. With the right tools like a Waring cordless carving knife in hand, slicing holiday meats is easy and swift. Opt for a gold, copper or black IVO ViRTU carving knife set to add a touch of elegance to your tablescape. We also offer a wide range of slicing knives, poultry shears and meat forks to expand your cutlery collection.
With all of the cooking and preparation complete, serve the scrumptious sustenance up with style. Proudly display your edible masterpiece on an edge-grain or carving board, available in walnut, birch and maple. Prevent messy slicing disasters by cutting your holiday meats on an Angus board, which includes a pyramid grid in the center and a well around the rim. Wooden carving sets allow you to keep your cutlery ready for the next holiday feast in a convenient storage box.