- Emile Henry Ruffled Pie Dish Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.95
- Williams Sonoma Autumn Leaf Piecrust Cutter $19.95
- Cuisinart Elite 2.0 16-Cup Food Processor Sugg. Price $545 Our Price $299.95
- Caramel Pumpkin Butter $12.95
- Pecan Pie In-A-Jar Sugg. Price $20 Sale $9.99
- Chocolate Pecan Pie In-A-Jar $20
- Williams Sonoma Pie Crust Mix $10.95
- Williams Sonoma Gluten-Free Piecrust Mix $19.95
- Apple Peeler/Corer Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Nordic Ware Nonstick Popover Pan $38
- Nordic Ware Fall Cakelet Pan $36
- Williams Sonoma Copper Goldtouch® Nonstick Loaf Pan $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Copper Goldtouch® Nonstick Muffin Pan, 12-Well $29.95
- Emile Henry 3-Piece Ruffled Baker Set Sugg. Price $208 Our Price $184.95
- Emile Henry Ultimate 5-Piece Ruffled Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $294.90 Our Price $264.95
- KitchenAid® Artisan Stand Mixer Sugg. Price $349.95 – $430 Our Price $349.95
- KitchenAid® Artisan Mini Stand Mixer Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $329.95
- 10-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Glass Prep Mixing Bowls, Set of 8 Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Nesting Measuring Cups & Spoons Sets $16.95 – $79.95
- Copper Measuring Cups, Set of 4 $39.95
- Williams Sonoma Pastry Tools Collection Sugg. Price $42.85 Our Price $34.95
- Pastry Brushes $9.95 – $11.95
One of the most delightful parts of spending Thanksgiving every year with your friends and family is the food. Whether you host the holiday at your home or go to someone else’s, there is always a tasty, delicious spread from which to choose. If you’re hosting Thanksgiving this year at your home, it’s time to think about baking. Do some of the Thanksgiving baking a day or two ahead of time to save yourself some stress on the holiday. What’s paramount to having successful baked goods on the big day is having the correct Thanksgiving bakeware. Having professional-quality tools and equipment in your kitchen turns a potentially stressful day into a delightful one. Choose from a bounty of different bakeware tools, pans, mixes and equipment from Williams-Sonoma.
Pies are one of the biggest dessert staple foods during the entire holiday season, but especially on Thanksgiving. Whether your choice is sweet potato, pumpkin or apple, a pie is always part of the equation. Having the right pie pan helps you bake a beautiful, perfect pie. Choose from clay pie dishes in a variety of different autumnal colors that are also ideal for going from oven to table. Clay material does not absorb other colors or odors and is suitable for transferring from oven to table to freezer and even the microwave. Consider using a pie plate or dish with a serving lid. Not only does this look great on your Thanksgiving table, but it also helps store the pie for after the day ends. You may also want to consider a pie crust cutter for a professional-looking pie every time, giving you the ability to cut cookie-like, festive shapes into your crust.
Sometimes, you don’t want to make absolutely everything from scratch, and you’d like to add a few special foods to your Thanksgiving spread. Choose from a wide selection of seasonal goodies, such as pumpkin butter, quick bread mixes, pecan pie-in-a-jar and pie crust mixes to help you along when making Thanksgiving and holiday treats. Pumpkin butter goes absolutely wonderfully with the quick bread mixes and is a unique and interesting touch to add to your dessert ensemble.
Because it’s Thanksgiving, you will probably be preparing a great more many desserts than pies, and it’s great to have the correct bakeware on hand. Look for autumn-themed loaf pans, cake pans and cakelets to make incredibly loaves, muffins and cakes as well as adding a seasonal motif to your kitchen and dinner table. Cookies are also a special treat at Thanksgiving, so be sure to have a cookie sheet set complete with wire rack so that your chocolate chip or oatmeal favorites come out perfect every time.
When you are shopping for bakeware, consider the material and construction to help make your day effortless. For cookie sheets, loaf pans and cake pans, it’s a good idea to look for bakeware with a copper or stainless-steel construction, complete with a nonstick surface. Copper is an excellent conductor of heat and is extremely durable, ensuring you that your baked goods are cooked evenly throughout with no hot or cold spots.
When it comes to bakeware, don’t forget the tools and accessories, such as measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls and cookie cutters. Having pastry tools is also essential, especially if you’re making baked goods, such as pies. Opt for glass mixing bowls that stand up well to whisks and hand mixers, and choose copper or stainless-steel measuring cups and spoons for longevity and durability. Look for joyful and festive cookie cutters with Thanksgiving-themed shapes, such as turkeys, pumpkins and acorns for a festive feel when it comes to Thanksgiving dessert time.