- Pillivuyt Bamboo Place Setting $93.95 – $337.95
- Pillivuyt Greek Key Dinnerware Place Settings $72 – $288
- Pillivuyt Perle Dinnerware Place Setting $72 – $288
- Pillivuyt Coupe Porcelain Dinnerware Place Settings, White $111.95 – $447.80
- Pillivuyt Coupe Porcelain Dinnerware Place Settings, Blue Sugg. Price $111.95 – $447.80 Sale $84.99 – $359.99
- Pillivuyt Eclectique Dinnerware Collection, Grey $67.95 – $515.75
- Pillivuyt Eclectique Dinnerware Collection, White $67.95 – $515.75
- Apilco Tradition Porcelain Dinnerware Place Settings $76 – $304
- Pillivuyt Basketweave Dinnerware Place Settings $115.95 – $463.80
- Pillivuyt Queen Anne Porcelain Dinnerware Place Settings $111.95 – $447.80
- Apilco Tradition Porcelain Grey-Banded Place Setting $91.95 – $367.80
- Apilco Tradition Blue-Banded Porcelain Dinnerware Place Settings $95.95 – $383.80
- Apilco Tuileries Porcelain Dinnerware Place Settings $95.95 – $383.80
- Apilco Beaded Hemstitch Porcelain Dinnerware Place Settings $103.95 – $415.80
- Apilco Très Grande Porcelain Dinnerware Place Settings $111.95 – $447.80
- kate spade new york Sadie Street 4-Piece Place Setting $126
- Le Creuset 16-Piece Place Setting with Pasta Bowl Sugg. Price $256 Our Price $220
- Le Creuset 16-Piece Place Setting with Cereal Bowl Sugg. Price $252 Our Price $220
- Pacifica Dinnerware Place Setting Sugg. Price $135.80 Our Price $121.95
- Jars Cantine 16-Piece Dinnerware Place Setting Sugg. Price $427.80 Our Price $384.95
- Brasserie All-White Dinnerware Place Settings Sugg. Price $55.95 – $223.80 Our Price $55.95 – $199.95
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Dinnerware Place Settings Sugg. Price $55.95 – $223.80 Our Price $55.95 – $199.95
- Brasserie Red-Banded Porcelain Dinnerware Place Settings Sugg. Price $209.80 Our Price $179.95
Some of the most beautiful and treasured memories are created at the dining room table. After a long day at work, sharing a meal with loved ones in a relaxing ambience is perfect. The place settings you choose play a big part in making a room feel that way. At Williams-Sonoma, we want your dinnerware to delight. That’s why we scoured around the world to find place settings that stand out anywhere. The result is a wide variety of gorgeous styles and shapes from which to choose. Don’t be timid – breathe life into mealtimes with our distinctive place settings. For serving family-style right at the table, use a copper or stainless-steel saute pan. They look great and are easy to take from kitchen to dining room.
Pillivuyt is a famous French manufacturer of fine porcelain. Our Pillivuyt dinnerware combines the elegance of white with intricate traditional details. There are many attractive textures available, including charming basket weaves to scalloped rims and more. If smooth is more your style, Pillivuyt does these dishes with finesse. Don’t let their delicate appearance fool you, however. These high-quality porcelain pieces are safe for the microwave, oven and dishwasher..
Apilco place settings are versatile. They work just as well for a formal dinner party as they do for relaxing with friends and family. Dressed in white, they’re the picture of sophisticated simplicity. They’re made of restaurant-quality high-fired porcelain, which is crafted to last. Husbands, kids and anyone with a healthy appetite will appreciate the generous sizes of the dinner plates and soup bowls. After all, a full stomach is a happy one. Complete the stylish feel of Apilco place settings with attractive flatware.
To infuse your dining room with a laid-back feel, think Pacifica. Gentle contours and ultra-smooth lines allows these dishes to look exquisite. Every piece is finished by hand with distinctive rims. Subtle yet lasting colors enhance the appearance of any table. Pacifica dishes are made of durable stoneware, so you can pop them into the dishwasher for simple cleanup. They’re an ideal choice for kicking back with visiting friends and family. An electric grill or Panini press is great for quick and delicious snacks.
Brasserie place settings are reminiscent of a French bistro on the Champs Elysees. Glazed porcelain and red or blue edging gives them a chic vibe and brightens up a room. They’re a natural choice for fashionable open air soirees next to a pool or on the patio. Each set of five includes a large dinner plate, salad plate, soup plate, cup and saucer. If you want to expand your hosting capacity, individual sets of four are also available. Our bar tools let you wow company with cocktails.
If you’re an artist at heart, chances are you’ll fall in love with our Jars Cantine collection immediately. Created in France by internationally renowned Jars Ceramistes, which has been working with stoneware for more than 160 years, these pieces provide tons of rustic charm. Jars Cantine dinnerware is produced by hand using a 17-step process to create a striking crackled texture and flawless sheen. Stoneware dishes add warmth to your table, both in appearance and literally. They retain heat and keep food warm longer. For hearty flavors, cook with a Dutch oven.
Le Creuset place settings are easy to recognize – and visible from quite a distance – thanks to their characteristically intense colors. Bold gradients give the dining room endless amounts of vintage flair. Choose colors that match your personality the best. With tones like lapis, cherry, French gray, palm, Caribbean and many more, finding the right fit for your family isn’t hard. High-fired stoneware is extremely durable and can stand up to whatever your kids can dish out. With an enamel glaze, Le Creuset pieces are chip-, stain- and scratch-resistant for a very long life. They don’t fade with time. For an especially vivid effect, make meals in matching Le Creuset cookware.