- Rustic Melamine Dinnerware Collection Sugg. Price $24.95 – $59.95 Our Price $24.95 – $51.95
- Rustic Melamine Dinner Plates, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $51.95 – $59.95 Our Price $47.96 – $51.95
- Rustic Melamine Salad Plates, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $39 – $43.95 Our Price $31.20 – $43.95
- Rustic Melamine Bowls, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $43.95 Our Price $35.16 – $43.95
- Veracruz Blue Melamine Dinnerware Collection $29.95 – $59.95
- Veracruz Blue Melamine Dinner Plates, Set of 4 $59.95
- Veracruz Blue Melamine Salad Plates, Set of 4 $51.95
- Veracruz Blue Melamine Bowls, Set of 4 $59.95
- Veracruz Blue Melamine Serving Bowl $29.95
- Veracruz Blue Melamine Platter $29.95
- Veracruz Melamine Bowls, Set of 4 $59.95
- Double-Wall Insulated Bowl Sugg. Price $49.95 – $79.95 Sale $39.99 – $79.95
- Double-Wall Insulated Condiment Trays Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Tulip Salad Bowls Sugg. Price $39 – $159 Our Price $31.20 – $127.20
- Cherry Wood Salad Bowls Sugg. Price $79.95 – $199.95 Our Price $63.96 – $159.96
- Walnut Salad Bowl Sugg. Price $199.95 – $449.95 Our Price $159.96 – $359.96
- McLeod Walnut Salad Bowl Sugg. Price $49 Our Price $39.20
- Nito Condiment Caddy with Ceramic Inserts Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- Nito Chip & Dip Tray Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- Nito Basket with Handles Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Nito Oval Serving Tray with Handles Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $55.96
- Nito Rectangular Tray Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $63.96
- Hapao Oversized Square Tray $175
- Hapao Rectangle Trays $68 – $128
- Veracruz Melamine Dinnerware Collection $59.95
- Ikat Melamine Dinner Plates, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $25.99
- Ikat Melamine Platter Sugg. Price $34.95 Sale $17.99
Sit back and relax as you enjoy fresh air and fine dining. Whether you enjoy summer evenings dining on your apartment balcony or you are preparing for the backyard barbecue season, our outdoor dinnerware collections offer a great selection of items to serve delicious meals outside. Williams-Sonoma features plates, bowls, platters and trays in a variety of materials, colors and patterns. Our collections also include accessories and decorations to set a cozy or festive atmosphere for your outdoor dinners and parties.
Outdoor dinner plates are summer dining essentials. If you are building an outdoor dinnerware collection from scratch, plates are a good place to start. You can use them for both eating and serving smaller dishes and appetizers. Bowls also come in handy, especially if you want to serve dips or summer soups, such as gazpacho. Use larger serving platters and bowls to serve main dishes, salads and larger appetizers. Trays come in handy for carrying several platters at ones and bringing accessories, such as napkins and cutlery, to the table.
Melamine is a popular material for outdoor dinnerware. It works well for dining plates and bowls as it is durable enough to use with metal cutlery and is resistant to the elements. It is durable, so it is easy to bring to picnics, day hikes and other outdoor adventures. Wood works well for salad bowls and serving platters. Hardwoods like cherry and walnut tend to be more common in outdoor serveware as they are more durable and moisture-resistant. Insulated platters and bowls make great choices for dishes that you want to keep cool in hot weather or for foods that you want to keep warm during cool late summer evenings. Basket trays are handy for carrying dry dining accessories and solid foods, such as bread rolls, fruit and bottles of outdoor food essentials such as sauces, grill glazes, rubs and spices.
Although outdoor dinnerware comes in handy for serving foods fresh off your backyard grill, they also come in handy for your outdoor excursions. Melamine is lightweight, so you can pack a dinner plate on a hiking or backpacking trip. Pack a set of dinnerware in your camping supplies bin or RV to serve delicious meals on your next camping trip. Keep a set alongside your food storage containers and paper napkins in your picnic basket.
Our collections make it easy to decorate for summer dining and parties. Most outdoor furniture features neutral shades such as natural wood, so you can be flexible when it comes to colors and prints. Do not be afraid to express your personality and experiment with mixing and matching hues and patterns. You can choose plates, bowls and serveware from a single collection or opt to pair solids with prints. Add a tablecloth or place mats to your dining table for easy cleanup after your meal is over. Again, you can be playful and blend different textures, prints and shades. Napkins are essential for outdoor meals, as finger foods are popular during the summer months. Our collections include both printed and solid napkins for outdoor use.
Williams-Sonoma offers a wide variety of accessories for your tabletop. No dinner is complete without drinkware. Synthetic materials make better choices for outdoor use as these are much more durable than glass. However, some producers use specialty glass that is durable enough for outdoor use. Our collections feature tumblers, goblets, wine glasses, pitchers, highball glasses and cocktail glasses in different colors and materials. Clear glassware is easy to mix and match with busy prints and textures. Pick a solid color to match your printed dinnerware or tablecloth or play with contrasting solid colors. To put the finishing touches on your outdoor tabletop, add a few lanterns, candleholders and candles to your tabletop. The flickering lights are ideal for setting a cozy atmosphere during warm summer nights. String outdoor lights around the edges of your balcony or deck or use lines to hang them above your patio.