- Williams-Sonoma Pantry Dinnerware Sugg. Price $29.95 – $69.95 Our Price $23.96 – $55.96
- Williams-Sonoma Pantry Dinner Plates, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Williams-Sonoma Pantry Salad/Dessert Plates, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Williams-Sonoma Pantry Soup/Pasta Plate, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Williams-Sonoma Pantry Mugs, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Dinnerware Place Settings Sugg. Price $55.95 – $223.80 Our Price $44.76 – $179.04
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Dinner Plates Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Dinnerware Collection Sugg. Price $49.95 – $223.80 Our Price $39.96 – $179.04
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Cereal Bowls Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Pillivuyt Basketweave Dinnerware Place Settings Sugg. Price $115.95 – $463.80 Our Price $92.76 – $371.04
- Brasserie All-White Dinnerware Place Settings Sugg. Price $55.95 – $223.80 Our Price $44.76 – $179.04
- Brasserie All-White Porcelain Cereal Bowls, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Pillivuyt Queen Anne Porcelain Dinnerware Collection Sugg. Price $103.95 – $447.80 Our Price $83.16 – $358.24
- Brasserie All-White Porcelain Dinnerware Collection Sugg. Price $49.95 – $223.80 Our Price $39.96 – $179.04
- Apilco Tradition Porcelain Dinnerware Place Settings Sugg. Price $76 – $304 Our Price $60.80 – $243.20
- Apilco Tradition Porcelain Dinnerware Collection Sugg. Price $48 – $304 Our Price $38.40 – $243.20
- Apilco Tuileries Porcelain Dinnerware Collection Sugg. Price $49.95 – $383.80 Our Price $39.96 – $307.04
- Apilco Tulip Serving Bowls Sugg. Price $52.95 – $74.95 Our Price $42.36 – $59.96
- Westbury Flatware Place Settings Sugg. Price $39.95 – $139.95 Our Price $31.96 – $111.96
- Aaron Flatware Place Settings Sugg. Price $39.95 – $139.95 Our Price $31.96 – $111.96
- Dorset Glassware Collection Sugg. Price $49.95 – $149.95 Our Price $39.96 – $119.96
- Williams-Sonoma Reserve Stemware Collection Sugg. Price $25.95 – $199.60 Our Price $20.76 – $119.96
- Riedel Grape Stemware Collection Sugg. Price $72 Our Price $51.20
- Schott Zwiesel Pure Stemware Collection Sugg. Price $84 Our Price $67.20
- DuraClear® Margarita Glass, Set of 6, Clear Sugg. Price $65.70 Our Price $52
- DuraClear® Faceted Large Tumblers, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $65.70 Our Price $52.76
- Picardie Glassware Collection Sugg. Price $13.50 – $30 Our Price $10.80 – $24
- Nito Charger Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
Top Rated Tabletop & Bar
Cooking for others, especially friends and family, makes creating delicious dishes, desserts and drinks so much more satisfying when shared with the people you love. At Williams-Sonoma, we want all of your mealtimes to be filled with happiness, laughter and great food. To make every occasion a big success, we give you our very best. From professional-quality dinnerware to martini glasses that spice things up a bit, it isn’t hard to find exactly what you need to create a custom dining room layout that shines. Impress your guests and enjoy yourself in the process. Stay as stress free as possible when entertaining by keeping food prep to a minimum. A food processor is fast and covers just about everything.
For formal dinner parties with friends – anything from tux and bowtie to a more relaxed sit down meal – start the evening off with a glass of wine. How can you pair the right glass with your vintage? It’s not hard. Just remember that red wines like cabernet sauvignon, pinot noir or merlot have more intense flavors, so they need more space to breathe. That way you get the full aroma and a cleaner taste. So pick glasses with wider contours and a larger opening. When it comes to white wines, most – but not all – are better when served chilled. A long stem keeps the hands away from the wine and keeps it from heating up. And for champagne, a thin flute is important so that it stays bubbly as long as possible.
Once you know what kind of wine you want to serve, all that’s left is to pick out the style of glass that best represents you. There are smooth pieces with a classic look, teardrop shapes if you prefer 1920s vintage and wine glasses with intricate detail to give the whole room an elegant ambience. If you’re planning on serving hors d’oeuvres – of course you are – now’s the time to make it happen. Choose from marble, wood and metallic trays to really highlight the vibe you’re looking for.
It’s true, you’re with friends, but it’s still nice to enjoy some sophistication and class from time to time. That’s especially true for moms and dads. A romantic dinner for two or a double date at home with best friends is just what everyone needs to recharge their batteries and laugh a little. Porcelain place settings go a long way towards making the evening memorable. Some collections have intricate patterns and textures, while others embrace the simplicity of a seamless surface. Perfect white is popular and beautiful. Pieces with metallic designs take things up a notch. If you feel like your dining room needs a hint of color, go with banded porcelain to add some French chic. Having bar tools on hand is a good idea so you can macerate fresh lime or mint for cocktails.
Keep the party going for a long time. All of our dinnerware and glassware is created by experts for maximum durability and beauty at the same time. So it’s no surprise that some sets are used in the finest restaurants and hotels in Europe. We make every piece to last, so you feel as proud of your dishes as we do. High-fired porcelain is resistant to scratches, wear and stains. That way it’s gorgeous for company, but still strong enough to use every day with your family too. A blender helps you take care of kids with fresh juice and milkshakes.
Vivid tones bring the dining room to life. So you don’t have to feel forced into white if your emotions are telling you to go with bright blue, red, turquoise or another tone. You know what you like. And don’t worry, we have lots of intense colors and artistic styles to choose from. And since our dinnerware is safe for the microwave and dishwasher, heating up dinner in a hurry and cleaning up even faster is no problem.